ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weekly Southern California meet. If you haven't come out to out meets, come out!

The rest of you, you know the drill. Maybe Santa Peter Li will have HARDPARKCREW stickers for us... :D

starts at 8 pm

Krispy Kreme
1548 Azusa Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748 US
Phone: 626-964-5044

then around 10pm or so it moves to:

In & Out
17849 E. Colima Rd.
City of Industry, California 91748

Note from moderator: When setting up an event please use the calendar event function and select the date and event type so that it gets added to the calendar of events and the front page gets properly updated to show upcoming events.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Re: SOCAL 12/22/06: HP friday, KINOD, HARDPARKCREW, gay day friday --XMAS EDITION

traffic might be alittle rough at the mall don't cha think?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Re: SOCAL 12/22/06: HP friday, KINOD, HARDPARKCREW, gay day friday --XMAS EDITION

Linh, get me a sticker from Peter and I'll pick it up from your house. :D

M

·
0 Posts

you dont come to the meets. so no. you dont get one, unless you come.
Ditto!

Smoke out SoCalBrian!

Dude, what's the point having a Yata if you're not gonna hardparkit?

We know you don't have a gf or bf, so what's your scuse?

:evil:

BTW, I can't make it this week...family holiday stuff.

:(

·
Registered
299 Posts

so is there gunna be a drive?????????

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
here is the update on the stickers. I went to Modern Image in Huntington Beach today and had a prototype made. The one Linh made was a little too complicate to print, but it's still makable with a little more work. So I went ahead and make the other design. The size in the pic is 10", it will be $3.50 each, in whatever color, or size. If you guys want this design, post of pm me so I can have them make on Thursday. Or if you want to go out and make your own, just use this pic and take it to the sticker place. Or if you dig the design that Linh made, we can have two versions.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.