ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calimesa Brian will be swishing over on Sat. for a fender rolling, so I thought, "Great excuse for an End-of-Year Mini Tech Day!"

=D>

Map to Garage MiataRoadster:

http://tinyurl.com/yboyvw

Time: 10-4

RSVP: [email protected]

So, come one, come all, let's roll up our sleeves, wrench on our girly cars, and make believe that we're "real" men (at least for a couple of hours)!

Pizza...

brews...

Miatas...

we'll have a gay ol' time!

(Shoulder rubs after a hard day's work are optional...)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to let you guys know, parking is pretty darn tight. AND there are speed bumps for all you slammed mofos. Peter and Paul cannot get their cars in Bill's place at all.
Parking is usually wide open on weekend days.

Also, I plan to set up wooden speed bump ramps especially for Peter, Paul, Andrew, Tam, and anyone else who needs them.

I am not kidding!

Bill

·
Registered
593 Posts
Well, Bill... maybe after the tech day we can to the range and fire off a few boxes of ammo. :)

If I remember correctly it's range ammo only. :cry:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you need us to bring anything? Tools, food... etc ?

I've been wanting to check out Subesports for a while which is right around the corner from your place. Are there any other notable tuner shops/stores near by?
A million of 'em, but I doubt any are open on a Saturday of a long holiday weekend.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you need us to bring anything? Tools, food... etc ?
Yeah, I would bring all of the above to share. I have lots of tools, but not enough for everyone to use at once.

I think we could use as many jacks and jackstands as possible.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts