ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
You're gonna be looking at some REALLY shitty ones for $100. They range from $150 - $300 (usually).

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already bought 2 sets for close to that. I paid about 120 for both and one of the sets had victoracer on them with a couple track days left. Pretty sure no one here is paying $300 for nb wheels without tires. For another 100 you could get after market wheels. I don't need perfect wheels but thanks for the heads up.

·
6,286 Posts
edit: i was being sarcastic, stop messaging me.

I bought mine for less, because

A) they were bright neon green
B) I waited for an awesome deal

·
Registered
639 Posts
The original poster and I just talked, neither of us has chatted you. If we did I would love for you to paste them here.

The pic of my car above is on a set of the wheels he wants that I bought off CL from a Miata track nutt for $100. The wheels came with Kumho Victor Racers in great shape, lasted two months running Adam's.

Just curious why you originally felt the need to crap on his wtb thread and then act like we are stocking you?????? Aren't you a mod and should know better?

-Rob

·
6,286 Posts
I wasn't talking about you guys. (brothers?)

I didn't **** on the thread, I was telling you the average of what I've seen posted on this site - $150 to $300... I figured you guys would know that $300 was the high side w/ tires.

I don't know why you guys took offense, and decided to mock me?

Like you said, you found yours on craigslist, not on this site.

If you feel that I've wronged you, please pm me to clear it up. I definitely feel like you're taking offense for no reason.

·
Registered
639 Posts
You're gonna be looking at some REALLY shitty ones for $100. They range from $150 - $300 (usually).
It was taken badly because he posted a price and you followed that up with you are $50 light. So now anyone who does a search for NB wheels will feel they have wheels that are minimum $150, $300 with tires. I am not mad, angry or pissed off at you it just came across as crappy IMO. Think of it as a **** block.

Maybe a mod could be nice and delete this thread.

·
6,286 Posts
I didn't mean to single him out. Again, I'm just saying that's what I usually see them go for.

What prices people post are not in my control. If buyers feel that $150 - $300 is too much for these wheels, they won't buy it.

Again, I don't believe my post carried any negative connotations. My apologies, if you feel I have wronged mx5msm in any way.

I'll need the OP's consent to delete this thread.

·
6,286 Posts
^then take one out of your vag and put it here. :lol:

WildCJ5 - no hard feelings. Mis-communications on forums happen all too often. =[

I'll close it for now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.