ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SoCal (818): 1997 Chaste White Mazda Miata - Clean Title, St. May Exhaust, BC Racing Coilovers, Blackbird Fabworx GT3, Wings West W-Type Aero, & MORE!

Up for sale is my beloved 1997 NA8 (1.8L) Mazda Miata in Chaste White. This vehicle has a clean title and current registration. It has 209k miles and still drives like a dream. It's a 5-speed manual with Touring Package (power steering, power windows, power mirrors, etc) and has A/C that blows cold. Records show that it has never been in an accident. Have a printout of the vin check as well as maintenance records. Car has been regularly maintained and babied. At 207k miles, I replaced the transmission fluid with Amsoil Synthetic API GL-4 75w-90 and the differential fluid with Motul Synthetic API GL-5 75w-90. I also just did an oil change with 10w-30 Mobil 1 synthetic and OEM Mazda oil filter (12/8/14).

SOLDSOLDSOLD!!!

***Pics as of 12/20/14***

Below are some older pictures...
(NOTE: The TSIs and OEM Fog Lights pictured below are NOT INCLUDED.)​

Vehicle Info:
  • 1997 Chaste White NA8 (1.8L) Mazda Miata
  • Clean Title
  • Current Registration
  • 209k Miles
  • 5-Speed Manual
  • Touring Package
  • 2 Keys, Owner's Manual, and 2 OEM Mazda Oil Filters Included

Exterior:
  • Wings West W-Type Full Aero
  • R-Package Trunk Spoiler
  • Garage Star Front License Plate Bracket
  • White Soft Top
  • Stubby Style Antenna

Interior:
  • Blackbird Fabworx GT3 4-Point Rollbar
  • Personal Grinta 330mm Steering Wheel
  • NRG Short Hub
  • NRG 2.0 Quick Release
  • Pioneer Headunit
  • Acoustic Audio Subwoofers
  • Kenwood Amp
  • OEM Soft Top Boot Cover

Engine/Drivetrain:
  • St. May Dual Center Exit Shotgun Exhaust
  • Jackson Racing Header (CARB Legal)
  • Racing Beat Intake (CARB Legal)
  • True Oil Pressure Gauge/Sender

Wheels/Tires/Suspension:
  • 15x7 Panasport UL Wheels
  • 195/50R15 Kumho Ecsta Tires
  • BC BR Type Coilovers
  • Muteki SR48 Burning Blue Neon Lug Nuts
  • ARP Extended Wheel Studs

Lighting:
  • Hella E-Codes
  • 5000K HIDs
  • LED Dome Lights
  • LED License Plate Lights

I may be forgetting some stuff, but I will update the original post as I remember. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: SoCal (818): 1997 Chaste White Mazda Miata - Clean Title, St. May Exhaust, BC Racing Coilovers, Blackbird Fabworx GT3, Wings West W-Type Aero, & M

Here are some various older pics to show the Blackbird Fabworx 4-point roll bar and Project-G Bikini Top taken prior to the getting the Wings West W-Type aero put on.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Re: SoCal (818): 1997 Chaste White Mazda Miata - Clean Title, St. May Exhaust, BC Racing Coilovers, Blackbird Fabworx GT3, Wings West W-Type Aero, & M

Great looking car, and a very detailed for sale ad. GLWS man!

·
Registered
67 Posts

Interested in parting a few things out or would you rather sell whole ?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Great looking car, and a very detailed for sale ad. GLWS man!
Thanks for the kind words!

Interested in parting a few things out or would you rather sell whole ?
Depends on what parts. Ideally, I'd like to sell the car as shown in this thread, but I will be parting items that were on the car before the above state. The parts that are listed in my build thread (link below) that aren't listed here will be parted once taken off. Someone has already asked about GV tail lights and OEM fog lights though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Failed to mention that the car also has the oil pressure gauge and sender swap to provide a true oil pressure reading. Bump.

·
Registered
459 Posts

I saw this car in person and it cured my AIDS!

Would see again!!! A+++!!!111

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I saw this car in person and it cured my AIDS!

Would see again!!! A+++!!!111
This car makes me moist

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hahaha, thanks for the kind words fellas!

For those that might be interested, I could work a deal out with my other wheel/tire setup here:
http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/28-sale-trade/185297-16x9-5-et28-arcane-legend-3-piece-forged-wheels-215-40-r16-yokohama-s-drives.html

·
Registered
428 Posts

Love this car! If you sell without the roll bar, I'd be interested if it would fit with my glass window soft top.

How do you like the Amsoil Synthetic API GL-4 75w-90? I need a trans fluid change and this sounds good and is $5 / qt cheaper than ford motorcraft.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Love this car! If you sell without the roll bar, I'd be interested if it would fit with my glass window soft top.

How do you like the Amsoil Synthetic API GL-4 75w-90? I need a trans fluid change and this sounds good and is $5 / qt cheaper than ford motorcraft.
Unfortunately, the roll bar will not work with glass window soft tops.

I picked up Amsoil because Project-G didn't have any Motul left due to a sale they were having. No complaints with the Amsoil here. Shifts just fine and smoothly.

·
Registered
428 Posts

Sweet! My car requires a lot of pressure to shift, and sometimes won't get into reverse so I'm hoping this might remedy that problem.

·
Registered
11,687 Posts

Your car is incredible. Why are you selling?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)

Your car is incredible. Why are you selling?
Sorry for the late reply. Been MIA because I've been kept busy prepping my newest addition, a 2006 Acura RSX Type-S, for a track day this past Sunday at Streets of Willow.

I just couldn't pass up on the deal. Honestly, if I could justify keeping the Miata, I would. Here are some pics taken at a photoshoot for Arcane Wheels by a good friend of mine at Light Capturers Studio. As corny as it sounds, I'm truly going to miss this car. :cry2:

In other news, I dropped the price to $4,800 or $4,000 without the Blackbird Fabworx GT3 roll bar and Project-G bikini top. Gotta make some room!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.