M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New SAB Channel!
New SAB Time!

FRIDAY NIGHTS, BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 8TH

SABTOMAD!

7-9pm = Super Autobacs @ Beach Bl. north of 22 freeway in Stanton! (http://www.autobacsusa.com/info.html)
9-11pm = Tommy's @ Golden West Bl. @ Westminster Bl. north of 405 in Westminster! (http://tinyurl.com/hgmx4)
And...
11pm-?? @ Drive! (To be decided...)

Be there or be a Joker!

·
Registered
71 Posts
whats wrong with kinod . . .i mean sure super autobachs is cool. . .but i dont think my wallet can accept going there weekly.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have much better fries than INO plus they have Tamales. The down side (and it's a big one for me) is they are a Pepsi not Coke place.

Let's try it once and see what people think.

More importantly, I'd like to see what kind of attention/potential new members we attract at SAB.

~Bill

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There really aren't much places to drive around OC. At least 30-40 minutes to get to any decent twisties.

But if this is where the meet is this week, I'll be there.
It's moot because you guys are afraid to drive around where we were meeting!

#-o

·
Registered
931 Posts
please, no drifting in the parking lot. at our last meet, a blue miata w/ a hardtop was trying to do it infront of security. do you really want us to get kicked out? whatever.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
please, no drifting in the parking lot. at our last meet, a blue miata w/ a hardtop was trying to do it infront of security. do you really want us to get kicked out? whatever.
How gauche!

Obviously, that was not a CR.net member in good standing!

:wink:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont talk **** bill, im always down to run.

and yeah, the blue car in the parking lot was the same one running wide on the run.
If we can find a remote parking lot to do some donuts in late at night, would that make you guys happy? I'm rollin' my SUV, so I don't care...

8)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i was thinking more of a touge or something. you can do donuts anywhere
Dicker, we don't live in Japan!!

#-o

I'll make you a deal: you plan an event somewhere that turns you on instead of being a meh-sayer and we'll all come along for the ride.

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
we dont live in japan??

is that why alot of people were driving on the wrong side of the road last night?

anyways, kinod is fine with me. im down for some tommy burgers too though., i just wanna drive

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
I'm in charge? :(

As a non-socal native, I don't know enough routes or the area. But from my little knowledge of Orange County, there aren't any decent drives at all. Santiago Canyon is much too patrolled now, and Ortega is much too public to have a little drive at night --as well as being patrolled all the time. Isn't Tommy's a bit far from SAB? Doesn't seem to be the usual hop to In & Out. And how late do they stay open?

My only comment about having a meet at SAB is that OC is a bit far for a lot of folks (I'm willing to drive to the KINOD because of the fact that I have no life Friday nights and would have little else to do), and word has gotten around that there's always a meet at the KK in City of Industry. So there will always be people there no matter what I'd assume.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts