ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Turbo is going in on Sunday and the car really won't be ready for reals until Tuesday when my stupid Bipes and other heat shields come in. :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Century 20 Bella Terra in Huntington Beach
7777 Edinger Ave.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Map: http://tinyurl.com/qcojd
Bargain Shows: Sunday Until 2pm $7.25
10:25am / 11:00am / 11:35am / 12:10 / 12:40 / 1:15 / 1:50

How's about 11:35?

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Sounds like fun. I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Sounds good, I could probably make it. Good thing the theatre is only like 3 miles or so away. :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'd love to go but I just ripped the rear end of my car appart to make my new diff mount. I should have it done by sat night, but I work on sunday... and a drive to H.B. isn't the best way to test out my new mount. Maybe next time guys.. Have fun though!

·
Registered
175 Posts
so saturday? 11:35pm? i might be down but i dunno.... what will people think... a bunch of dudes driving chick cars to go see a movie..... sounds a little... you feel in the blank :wink: haha j/k j/k!

we should hit a movie and then make a drive... (if we do a early afternoon show) or hit the roads in the morning and meet up for a show? i would really like to see some people up on wilson or GMR... spent last weekend on wilson almost alllll morning on saturday and a couple of hours sunday. i saw a blue miata with roll bar? honestly i don't remember the color i think i saw two... it was like 12:30 and i had been out in the sun since 8 so..... i was a bit woozy and burnt #-o did you know with the top down and your phone in the arm rest for a couple of hours it'll burn your ear when you answer a call? #-o :evil:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just to be clear, we're talking about Sunday morning/afternoon, not Saturday night.

Some people have PM-ed me about a later time. Here are the choices:

11:35 am
12:10 pm
12:40 pm
1:15 pm
1:50 pm

Preferences?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts