ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks I need some help.

Tax write off and a Filipino Buffet, who's down to give Christmas to a needy family.....

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know I posted it in the Pinoy thread. I was hoping if we get enough interest we can take over the parking lot and have a impromptu meet....

Who's willing to help? Look i'm even giving you my wife's phone number.... :eek:

1. Kuane

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would either have to go to KINOD or go to this :/

Only if they give the tray of sisig to ME.

Come to this then...

Skip KINOD till the 23rd to do seakret santuh....

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you guy don't want to help I would appreciate it if you don't come in to ridicule my thread. All are welcome but if you feel the need to try to mock me for wanting to help my wife feed the homeless and help some needy families please take it somewhere else.

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
lol dwayne, you wrote it as if it was a filipino's only event.
I'll try to possibly make it, i'm going down to irvine that day idk how long i'll be down there, and i'm broke myself atm

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol dwayne, you wrote it as if it was a filipino's only event.
I'll try to possibly make it, i'm going down to irvine that day idk how long i'll be down there, and i'm broke myself atm
I will be there if there is no magic mic, I KNOW THEY DO THAT AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK THERE
You're right, but you know how people complain about Filipino food....

that **** is nasty
that **** is so greasy
that **** is made with blood

But I have yet to see 1 mofo turn away a plate of sisig or say "no I couldn't possibly eat a leg of pork that's been deep fried"

besides I don't even think of you guys as not Filipino

except Beverly :fab:

and Emmi because he actually thinks he is Korean.

·
Registered
920 Posts
You're right, but you know how people complain about Filipino food....

that **** is nasty
that **** is so greasy
that **** is made with blood
I will personally drop kick those people in the face. If you really like food, you like ALL food as long as it's made well (if it's not it's ok to hate it :fab:).

And really, how could anything made with blood NOT be good? Blood sausage is amazing.

I'll try to make it out to chow down. Been craving some roast pig and glass noodles for years. Wish I could be more help but I don't think you wanna see me in a kitchen :woolery:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts