ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We have a good amount of parts we are trying to give away. Most parts will be free. Bigger items might be a buck or two.

These parts will be thrown on craiglists and the rest of the world on Monday(5/14). We want to give the community first crack..

If we see any of these parts up for sale, we will stop doing this. These parts are FREE for the community. NOT FOR RESALE. Thank you!

Come today to PROJECT-G

1370 MAINE AVE
BALDWIN PARK, CA 91706

or call us: 909-20MIATA (909)206-4282

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PLEASE COME ASAP, All parts are first come first serve..

Seats, Jack, Door, Radiator, Cooling Fan, Various Metal Shields, Rear 1.6 Diff(Broken), NA6 Dash(has cracK), AC Blow, Expansion Valve, Heatercores, and much more. We also have other stuff marked down as well

·
Registered
831 Posts
Do you have a pair (DS and Pass side) of footwell kick panels in black(odd shape looking thing in the corner of the car)? I can pick up Monday, thx.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No mudflaps...

Yes for kick panels except I don't know if we have clean ones in the freebies section..

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

No, but theres a set of G-Fusers on the used/tuner rack. I Know they were discounted.
It was just the Sides without the Cornered Flares..

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

(As seen in the above picture)
They were a set of NB side g-fusers with a blemish/scratch on it. Priced at $225..

They will fit all stock bodied(no tupper ware, no big aero) 99-05 Miatas

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Theres a red one, has a hole for the r package wing, has slight bend by the 3rd brakelight.

No nb trunks in the free, but we do have a very mint silver nb trunk for sale.

·
Registered
247 Posts
i dont know what i need or want yet but if you guys are open this weekend i will probably head over there to check it out

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MONDAYS - SATURDAYS 10am-6pm(for the most part, but give us a buzz, we'll try to work around your schedule)

We ARE open saturdays... Sunday is more by appointments only..

We're always grilling on Saturdays. COME ON BY.. I think we got hot dogs this saturday!

Gl0v3r, didn't you come last time and we were grilling?

Cruise by, if we don't have your part for free, we should have your part for sale.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yes I did it was quite a long drive but I'm pretty sure I will make it for free parts and to hang out. What time do you guys get started?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Off topic, but you guys have any 1.6 cats for sale Joey?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hmm... I think i'll drop by to take a look at the nb g-fuser.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts