ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys been lurkin for a while on this forum...

i've been a honda guy and will always be. but i wanted something RWD and cheap, not like s2k's sooooo expensive... anyhow enjoy some pix of my 03 accord that i sold

and picked up my 95 M-edition w/hardtop!!! for 3k! only couple very minor things wrong like power window regulator and etc.

pix will be up soon!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
ANOTHER Honda guy? This worries me. Your accord looked pretty clean, which is the same for most of the other recent Honda additions.

But it's only a matter of time until the stereotypical "Honda tuner" starts flooding on here

·
Registered
55 Posts
congrats on the rwd transition. i was in the same boat, and rwd flat out is more fun. have fun with the miata, maybe you will see some fellow CR members cruising sometime!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ANOTHER Honda guy? This worries me. Your accord looked pretty clean, which is the same for most of the other recent Honda additions.

But it's only a matter of time until the stereotypical "Honda tuner" starts flooding on here
lol dont hate! jk jk i have love for all cars. been eyeing a miata for a long time.

congrats on the rwd transition. i was in the same boat, and rwd flat out is more fun. have fun with the miata, maybe we will see you some fellow CR members cruising sometime!
thanks! so far i haven't but i hope i will soon!

·
Banned
156 Posts
i hv a 03 accord coupe white as my daily and a 99 miata as a second car..
nice accord..what u have done on ur accord? thanks

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts