ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Since I am new to this group, it would be nice to meet some of your guys in person. I will try to make it there this weekend! BTW, how many people usually show up for biweekly meeting? What do people usually do in these meet?

Steve

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since I am new to this group, it would be nice to meet some of your guys in person. I will try to make it there this weekend! BTW, how many people usually show up for biweekly meeting? What do people usually do in these meet?

Steve
We got 20-30 cars the first time we met there. Last time...1 (go figure). Hope you can make it.
What do we do? Just look at each other's cars and talk about our cars, maybe go eat, check out inside SAB...stuff like that.

Hope to meet you there!

Bill

·
Registered
175 Posts
ill try and make it. my GF is in chicago for the weekend... so im BORED!!!! ill being the miata out now that i have four real wheels (no spare anymore YAY!)

only ONE person showed up bill? crazy!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was there.....Look that's my beat miata in the back, the balck one!!!
LOL
Damn that's it. I'm seriously sending it off for body work this week. I can't stand it anymore. I'll just drive one of my other cars. I think the 4x4 needs some street time.

I must have just been pulling up at that moment.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
There were 6 in all plus a couple friends from the SER forum and an EVO.

Bill do you have old issues of Road&Ster, can`t relate with the new one, almost all NC`s.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Tomorrow everyone better be there!!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Well, if anyone is from EAST of the 57...and have nothing to do tomorrow afternoon...

I'm down to take a little drive to SAB.

I've been itching to drive my car...but not sure if the engine will hold up (the belt came off about a month ago due to wobbly crank pulley).

Want to take a nice leisurely drive through Carbon Canyon to SAB...all local, no Freeway...and "leisurely" is key word, can't speed right now. ^-^

Anyone down? POST REPLY...I'll check tomorrow afternoon (Sunday)...or PM me w/ your cel phone number & I'll call ya!!! ^-^

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The intention was to hold meets on Sundays with odd # dates and a new thread would be started for each event. If people want to show up every Sunday, that's cool.

Bill

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Might go too. want to possibly get something at SAB.

But I don't want to be the only one again. So, if more people post up then I'll show up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts