ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how many of you guys would know, but the Crystal Cove meets have been moved to near the Irvine Spectrum.

Anyone here ever go? Anyone interested in going? They're early morning saturdays and there's always a stunning display of automobilia.

M

·
0 Posts
Not sure how many of you guys would know, but the Crystal Cove meets have been moved to near the Irvine Spectrum.

Anyone here ever go? Anyone interested in going? They're early morning saturdays and there's always a stunning display of automobilia.
I went once nearly a year ago and it was amazing.

Where's the specific new location? I wish it wasn't so early in the AM. I'm a night owl.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Went this past Saturday with Miata friends from out of town. It was stunning as usual, unfortunately it was the last day of this show from the Crystal Cove location. :(

Hopefully the spirit will live on in the Irvine event.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went once nearly a year ago and it was amazing.

Where's the specific new location? I wish it wasn't so early in the AM. I'm a night owl.
It still is amazing. They're moving to Ford HQ just across the street from the Irvine Spectrum (where the 5 & 405 meet). Supposedly, some VP's of Ford's Premier Group offered the HQ for use and are bringing their exotics to the show this weekend (which I wish I could go but I'm going to Monterey)...

I didn't know if may people here even knows about the show, and if we can get a few people to go that early!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I went to the last one at Crystal Cove, it was pretty sweet. From what I have read it wasn't as good as they have been in the past, but I thought it was awesome, even though I completely failed to notice a Maserati Merak (one of my favorite cars) parked right in between two cars i took detailed photos of. Of course I noticed the rear end when I was looking at the pictures later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts