ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing how the other thread isn't being bumped anymore I just decided to make my own. I live in orange county and after about 3 months of searching and a bunch of missed opportunities I'm getting impatient. Must have no rust, long nose crank, hardtop is a huge plus, and relatively stock. Help me get into an NA please!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wanted to contact that first guy but he leaves no contact information whatsoever. So yeah.. I've been all over craigslist though. But buying from another Mx5 enthusiast is usually better. Cpttony I asked u if u wanted to sell your miata on zilvia lol.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
^ Do'h ! Just noticed that. Sucks!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
^ That looks dinged up next to the driver's door. It's really not worth much money with that many miles. It has the hard top, but without it, I'd offer $1,500. With the top, about $2,000. That's probably why he only wants to trade. And yeah. The SNC issue might come up with that one.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Salvage titles in CA on a twenty year old car will have little effect on prices, it doesn't make them any harder to insure (PL/PD) and since the value of NA's is pretty down there anyway it's not even a decent bargaining chip.

IMO the branded title means look a bit harder at the car and not much else.

Although someone should be along shortly to tell me I'm wrong.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts