ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to having a miata. I picked up a 1990 red miata with some front end damage, But it's very minor. I'm located in southern California La area. It's not my daily because I got a is300 for that. So in the mean time it's on Jack stands. If anyone want to kick it in the area I'm down.
P.s. if anyone have a red na front bumper for sale Lmk I also need fenders. Preferably red. But any color would be fine at the right price.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome! Check the Classifieds. Someone is selling a front bumper. I think they're in Cali too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha yeah im not down to drive all the way to Nashville. yeah the miata front end was damaged when i got it but it wasn't so bad for $500 =] ohh yeah i don't have any extra is300 fender. but nice to meet you all and i hope to see you guys around.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm new to having a miata. I picked up a 1990 red miata with some front end damage, But it's very minor. I'm located in southern California La area. It's not my daily because I got a is300 for that. So in the mean time it's on Jack stands. If anyone want to kick it in the area I'm down.
P.s. if anyone have a red na front bumper for sale Lmk I also need fenders. Preferably red. But any color would be fine at the right price.
We want pics!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah Idon't want to deal with shipping unless I really have too.I'll take pictures of my cars when it's brighter out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts