ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what's up,
My name is Silvio and I'm from socal. I've been on the forums before but forgot my password and user name so I made a new one. I usually just browse around but been wanting to post stuff up lately so this is why I'm here. I own a 1992 miata, it was my first car so i kinda baby it.....even though its not the greatest looking miata out there haha. My goal for this car is to make it good looking and run strong. I like doing everything myself,(electrical, mechachanical, fiberglass fabrications etc) I'm a hands on/ learn from your mistake kinda guy. Well I don't wanna bore you guys with too much talking so here are some pics of my work in progress.

This is how I want it to look hopefully in a few months. I'm currently working on modifying the flares a little.

This is a pic of today when I was working on the Plexiglass rear window. Pain in the a** Btw.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've learned a great deal from various forums and YouTube. Nothing feel better than doin your own wrenching. Keep on keepin on!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys!!

I've learned a great deal from various forums and YouTube. Nothing feel better than doin your own wrenching. Keep on keepin on!
Yea youtube helps out alot and yea there's nothing better than knowing you did everything yourself.

nice, no way your from downey also dope. you probably seen my bros NA around town its a flat green one with xxr, used to be white wheels
No I actually haven't. Is he on the cr 2?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whats up man....im new to this forum as well....where exactly do u stay at? me and the bro have miatas. let meet up some time?
Hey what's up bro..........I think I just saw u right now at the intersection of paramount and imperial. Your car is green wit a penske license plate frame?. I stay by gardendale and paramount. Yea I'm down just let me know we can go to a meet or something.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awh lol, yeah thats me. You shouldve honked or waved me down. But yea that sounds like a plan, theres a meet in cypress tom. If u wanna go? Its kinda off valley view and the 91 freeway

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awh lol, yeah thats me. You shouldve honked or waved me down. But yea that sounds like a plan, theres a meet in cypress tom. If u wanna go? Its kinda off valley view and the 91 freeway
Yea i would of but i dont have a horn. Yea I'll join what time? I go to school there so maybe I can go after school. Pm me your number so I can get the info.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts