ClubRoadster.net banner

401 - 407 of 407 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi All!

I was hoping someone would be able to recommend a shop to replace my soft top on my 1990 miata...

i'm located in south OC mission Viejo area if that helps any...

yes... I've read this thread front to back...
I've read koolmoecraig's post... unfortunately sunset blvd is a bit too far for me...

i'm working out the gremlins on the car and the soft top seems to be pretty high on the list so I can take her out in public
I would recommend making the drive to Rockys miatamotive in San Diego

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys,

I am in need of a good quality and reasonably priced paint shop for my 1996 Starlight Mica miata. Does anyone have one that they have had good experience with they can refer me to in Southern California? I live in the West LA area.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey CR! Installed a momo wheel and i cant seem to figure out how to get the airbag light to stop blinking. Can someone recommend a shop/individual who can help me out with this. Located in the Los Angeles area. Thank you so much

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Is this kneehigh? lol
... WHO DIS ISSSSS?

Hey CR! Installed a momo wheel and i cant seem to figure out how to get the airbag light to stop blinking. Can someone recommend a shop/individual who can help me out with this. Located in the Los Angeles area. Thank you so much
Air bag resistors or just get a Works Bell hub.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I need a trusty shop who can install fender braces and frame rails on a NA... Any recommendations Hollywood or Alhambra area?

401 - 407 of 407 Posts