ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Hey Bill,
Do you think there is a possibility to cut my ST springs to lower my car another inch. And Do you have all the tools for this?
Second, is ther baby sitting avail?

Love to come but the kid's wild and wont stay in one place for long...

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I'm going to pretend I didn't just read 'cut my springs'

kevin

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
haha, yea thanks for taking my car to the rev limit... i get it now!

that was educational, especially installing the rear suspension like...3 times!

i drove home on the stiffest setting and the ride is great. the ride isn't much rougher but the car doesnt bounce around and roll as much. The car feels much more predictable!

thanks everyone for helping out =D>

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for coming, everyone.

I think we all know which springs go in the rear now...

:mrgreen:

I've missed KINOD for three weeks, so going to INO and recounting favorite South Park episodes helped my withdrawal symptoms.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
your welcome Sean....changing shocks is no mean feat for a noob but you did well.

Maybe we can all do Alfreds car next week.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, Fred, I didn't get this until end of day. You should have called!

Bill

Hey Bill,
Do you think there is a possibility to cut my ST springs to lower my car another inch. And Do you have all the tools for this?
Second, is ther baby sitting avail?

Love to come but the kid's wild and wont stay in one place for long...

·
Registered
489 Posts
You for got the part about wearing SRH clothes, Driving way lifted trucks that never would be able to go off road, listening to Kotton Mouth Kings, having a PRB in one hand and a bong in the other, wearing lots of black with bandanas when it's the middle of a heat wave, and hailing from the 909/951. :mrgreen:

P.S.- I forgot to mention that they only go to Glamis and never ride any where else (never in their life time at an actual track). Oh and getting smashed at the closest river/lake. Hahaha, I know far too much.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was a classic moment, just as we were leaving INO, one of those bro guys walked in and we all nodded to each other.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts