ClubRoadster.net banner

What day would you like to take the extremely meteroesexual Roadster day drive of awesome?

• Saturday, September 16th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday, September 17th

• Saturday, September 23rd

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bill originated this idea, that got pretty much no responses in interest. I am reviving it because well, it'd be bad ass to have a day long drive in the twisties, stop, hard park :? and eat, then drive some more. Here's the original post:

(Note date change from original 7/29/06...)

Chris Adam (Max_Power) who lives in Thousand Oaks has agreed to lead a drive around Ojai once he gets his wheel and tire situation sorted out, probably by September.

I proposed this route on Chris' behalf for some great twisties between Malibu and Frazier Park.

RSVP on this thread if interested.

Bill
Now, I'm seriously down for this. Dicker, I believe, showed some interest, as with my cousin with the FC. So guys, let's not let the Japanese live the good Roadster life all the time! Let's live it ourselves too!

This would pretty much be a morning to evening event. So, I'd assume we can pack meals, or even schedule in some random small local resturant to get the full socal culture in. Let's do it guys!

Let's start a list:
1. Bill Wilner (anyone willing to lend Bill an extra miata for the day?)
2. sonique128
3. Dicker
4. Brian
5. AceJoker
6. Betrayed
7. FlyinEunos?
8. Max_Power (Leader)
9. Urban
10. Urban's Wife
11. emmi
12. pogi_kep
13. SoCal Speedster
14. 90_mx
15. cheesecow
16. Turns101
17. OCRedRoadster

Attachments

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
I'll lend him a miata if he lends his to me for a day when its done. So whens the date for this., time meeting place,etc..?

·
Registered
692 Posts
i'm definately in, if possible make during the early part of the month as the over time demons come out at my work at the end.

M

·
0 Posts
re: date...

As soon as Max_Power gets his new wheels/tires, since he lives in that area and promised to lead the run.

·
3,857 Posts

·
4,296 Posts
neat idea. im in depending on the day. i need to make a date before i book it.
o and i have a Bone Stock 90 miata that is totally extra. you can drive that Bill, if you want.

1. Bill Wilner (anyone willing to lend Bill an extra miata for the day?)
2. sonique128
3. Dicker
4. Brian
5. AceJoker
6. Betrayed
7. FlyinEunos?
8. Max_Power (Leader)
9.Urban
10 Urban's Wife

and i still have the third 90 free for Bill.
Make a date

·
woah
6,858 Posts
count me in...... when is it?

my friend doesnt come back from his 29day tour till 9/11/06... so my car looks nasty... the front half is spray painted black haha.. ill be in the back during pictures.

M

·
0 Posts
Yipeee! I can drive!

\:D/

Chris, just put on those SportMaxs so we can go! You don't want 5-spoke wheels anyway...

:wink:

·
3,857 Posts
Come on Bill I was waiting for these wheels 6 months now :)

I just need 10days and everything would be cool ;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hmmm...this sounds like a meet I can't miss. Looks like I'd better get to working on my DIY paint job (for those of you also on RD.com who have read that thread)!

In addition, my g/f is out of town for 2 months, so I'm pretty much a free man 'til Oct...let's do it!

-Jimmy

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
i`m down but depending on what weekend that is..i`m in Norcal on the 20th....set a date and time peeps

·
Registered
8 Posts
ohh looks like fun mayb i could meet up w/ yous guys in thousand oaks that way i wouldn't have to drive into l.a. which would be nice :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts