ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello, i have a ms1 v2.2 with a pnp harness. i bought the ms1 from Haigog, its set up as a parallel setup for the 1.6 ecu. i could never get my laptop to work rite so i never tuned it. so its still set up to be used as a parallel setup. it can be set up to be used on both the 1.6 and 1.8 but will need to be rewired.

im asking $275 shipped sold

·
Registered
229 Posts
Re: F/S ms1 v2.2 tuned for a parallel setup/ has a pnp harness for the 1.6

Interested in this. Can you give some more information about how a parallel system works? Is it currently wired for a 1.6 or 1.8? Does this version have full timing/spark/fuel control? Thanks.

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Interested in this. Can you give some more information about how a parallel system works? Is it currently wired for a 1.6 or 1.8? Does this version have full timing/spark/fuel control? Thanks.
i bought the ms1 v2.2 from Haigog he was running the parallel setup with the 1.6 ecu. when i got it i made a pnp harness for the 1.6 to make it standalone setup. i never tuned it to be use as a standalone setup, so its still tuned for a parallel setup. and yes this is full version it has full timing/spark/fuel control and built in map sensor. it can be used on the 1.6 and 1.8 but the wiring harness will need to be changed.

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

new pic with the pnp harness

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

sold to WillrunifChased will ship out first thing in the morning