ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Extra stuff in the garage that needs to go! Just pay shipping on the FREE stuff, looking to get rid of all this stuff! Located in Atlanta.

Tombstone + Valve Cover Gasket + K&N Cleaner + Transmission + Ash Tray + Rotors + Soft Top Boot + Air box Pipe SOLD!

1.6 Center console: Has a couple small holes form a previous alarm system but otherwise clean. The lid was painted gunmetal gray, clean, no peeling, blends in well, you can barely tell from the pics. $10 + Shipping (BOXED UP AND READY TO GO!)

Mariner Blue fuel lid: One scratch, otherwise nice. $20 + shipping

1.6 Starter. 106k and 116k got two of em. $25 + shipping

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I forgot to mention (was in my last ad) that the lid on the center console has been painted gunmetal grey. You can kind of see it in the picture, it looks clean, is not peeling, and sorta blends in anyway. Also don't have the screws that secure it to the console.

Post updated for pending items. Should be getting them boxed up and shipping quotes to everyone today! Thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright, PM'ed everyone on shipping. Paypal me: patyoung128 AT gmail.com and I'll get everything in the mail tomorrow. For those of you who don't trust me add $2 bucks onto your total to cover paypal fees. I'll send back whatever the balance is.

Or just as a gift and have faith. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It will fit all around the outside edges but the clips wont match it or line up. Honestly I think if you left it in the hot sun and then put it on the car and let it mold to the shape and then let it cool it would be fine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.