ClubRoadster.net banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Wow thanks for the update Chris, you should try to make an exact replica of YOUR Miata!! that would be KILLER!!! just saying..... :)

Please post a link in here to the Speed Hunters article when its available, Linh's photo skills plus your model skills = heart attack cool!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Thanks Randy! Speed Hunters feature is just posted.
I dunno why ,but I've never though about making exact copy of my car... I guess b/c I own a real 1/1~ LOL

·
Registered
625 Posts
First saw on Speedhunters, now more details here, I love it.

I can't even wrap my head around it. I've seen it with plastic scale models, but not with die cast before, I'd love to see a build of one.

ps: the Porsche with the rear bumper removed and the engine detail... *drool*

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hmmm.... nah...Miata models are too hard to find and $$$ plus my mod fee won't be cheap:mrgreen:
I'm just saying, some people would pay a premium for a model of their baby.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
dude, your skills are amazing with this stuff. have the patience but i doubt i have the skills to attemp something like this.

i'd love to do a miata for myself to mimick my project, but don't know how possible that would be. i already have a 1/24 scale plastic miata model sitting around. maybe i'll try it out.

anyone know of someone that can do custom plastic models?

·
Registered
891 Posts
wasnt there an article on speedhunters on you?

also, ive been wanting to get into this sooo bad, ive worked with styrene a bit and i loved it!
ill throw you a pm later and get the ball rolling later when the christmas stuff is over (dinner and presents soon)

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
holy fucking shit11111111
these are amazing!!!!!!!
if i can make a request - koenigsegg, some sort of shitty honda (i know...gay), and goddamnit, i want more pics of that audi in the op.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I almost posted some of my "toy" stuff but then found Chris' thread... his diecast collection/mods are way, WAY impressive than mine... so nevermind then! ;)... How's it going bud? Remember me? How's Eddie... haven't seen him in a LONG time...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey your work looks really good. I like the one with the viper engine. How did you do that? I was thinking about putting one in a challenger. Really good work.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts