ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you guys amaze me with all the products you know for the miata and roadster.. it awesome.........im still kinda new to it. im the guy sayin.........whats that ?? who makes that?? you guys are a big help.. later

·
Registered
200 Posts
is the front bumper on the silver roadster even garage vary? I thought i'd seen some of those GV looking kits on YJ before. It looks a lil different coz of the side of the bumper where it extends up to the fender instead of just straight back like the GV front. anyone else know??

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
hmmm, i see what you're talking about... strange.

I take it Bomex isnt that popular over there?? I haven't really seen other Miatas wit hthe bumper like i had on my 96...

·
Registered
281 Posts
DropTop, wassup man. Seeing your 96 made me want the bomex bumper, so I got one! haha

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think I am still the only one with my bumper. YAY! I do like the Wizdom kit with the bottom lip cut off, either that or paint it black.
Actually, I believe there are two other people I've seen with that front. One guy from m.net with a red na had it.....and myself. lol. I have the same sides and rear as well. #-o I've had the kit on since january of last year but the front's got some "love taps" and needs to be replaced. I guess you'll be the only one on CR that has it, once I change mine. Atleast we're not in the same state. :lol:

Sidewayz and Mazspeed, both looking good. :thumbsup:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Nice club you've got there Stevo. Looks like you guys organize a lot of good drives and there are some tasty cars pictured. With RHD in Ireland it must be so easy to purchase already kitted out cars from auction in Japan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts