ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my girlfriend was just reading something on Facebook. I looked up after turns out a 9 year old girl got raped and just gave birth.

They found the rapist. I hope that guy really gets whats coming to him in prison.

Thought I should share. There are still these terrible people in the world. I mean a fucking 9 year old?

http://www.kboi2.com/news/18769804.html

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand prison can be...unpleasant for child molesters. Even felons have some standards of decency.
I know i hear its awful for them. And I'm assuming the guards don't offer any protection. Cause most have kids.

And yes 25 seems perfect boob age.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I've come to realize there are some very disturbed people around.

What can you do? You know there are plenty of them walking free. Perhaps one is eyeing you, waiting for that very moment to put drugs in your drink at your favorite bar, then walk your near incapacitated ass out to his van and ass rape you to hell and gone.

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
I've come to realize there are some very disturbed people around.

What can you do? You know there are plenty of them walking free. Perhaps one is eyeing you, waiting for that very moment to put drugs in your drink at your favorite bar, then walk your near incapacitated ass out to his van and ass rape you to hell and gone.
this.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I understand prison can be...unpleasant for child molesters. Even felons have some standards of decency.
Alot of them don't get to serve their full terms if the other inmates find out what they did. The guards are not allowed to tell them though. Often if they get found out thy will go into protective custody and request a transfer.

·
Bleeding Red....& Gold
1,641 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts