ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Its like a yellow version of my car. I like. Actually I like the yellow better :D

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I like it. Dont sell unless its a seriously good upgrade.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright fine I'll keep it and finish it....My girlfriend says it's like a roller coaster. She doesn't like roller coasters. She likes the car though. She loves having the top down.

·
Registered
441 Posts
why cant i see pics :(

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That might be true...but they still have one aspect of tuning that no Mazda has. reflashing the ECU. I'm talking about gains of up to 65hp and 90-ft/lb of turque with a reflash. The mazdaspeed is probably more fun to drive.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EVO's are like civics now....there are lots of them and all of them are hooked up.

Just want to be different. The reason why i bought my first car and first miata 3 years ago.

All the critcism in high school...especially from my fellow team mates in football.

It's okay because I have made everyone that's been in my car **** there pants...including my father.

I'm going off track...I did find some sort of ECU management device thingy coming out from COBB tuning for the Mazdaspeed6. I'm going to stay quiet now.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
as for cars, stay away from VW. i've finally got my wifes New Beetle working right.. just don't know how long that's gonna last!
Im going to have to agree there. Mom drives a turbo beetle and that POS has electrical gremlins! non stop :evil: She wants a s2k but cant drive a manual.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's a real 1992 sunburst...The car has 192000 miles the front bumper, left fender, door, and rear bumper are all faded. I'll take a picture of the sticker in the driver side door with the color code.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yeah plus with mileage that high selling it won't be worth it. I have 170k on mine and I've gotten like a $2000 offer at most and I have $4000 into it. May as well keep it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
See there is a reason to sell it....Somethings' always happening to my car and it's just frustrating.

I fixed and replaced all the seals on the motor, right after the alternator blew out(fixed it), then the radiator had a leak(fixed it), One of the fans don't work(the car overheats). Right before christmas the key on the crank broke off and broke a piece of the crank where the key goes(fixed it). About a week ago the shifter bushing broke. Today on my way home on break...I get a flat tire. ****(I scream in frustration)...I wonder what's next. With my first miata everything was good didn't have any problems what so ever. So tell me how much I should sell it for without the aftermarket suspension(I'll put the stock components back on it).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts