ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm planning on purchasing these end of this month but I've got some questions before hand.. I'm sending my car out to the bodyshop to get some bodywork done.. I'm also thinking about fender flares(your thoughts on this?). Also was curious if the rear quarter panels were enough to slap on some 245/40/R15 also I should mention i've got KYB shocks with FM springs not sure how much that'll lower the car(some insight?). Should I skip on the fender flares and just roll the front fenders instead? Any other opinions regarding these wheels.. I found a shop that'll give it to me a set of 4 for $380 which I think is a good price? Any info on these wheels, weight? Quality?

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Check the group buy section for the 002 by C2auto. The going price aroung here is 75 per wheel.
If you want to go with that tire size, rolling and pillung will not work. You will need the flares. I run FM springs and AGX and the car is only lowered by about 1.5" around.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check the group buy section for the 002 by C2auto. The going price aroung here is 75 per wheel.
If you want to go with that tire size, rolling and pillung will not work. You will need the flares. I run FM springs and AGX and the car is only lowered by about 1.5" around.

I actually found another thread on here that is asking the same questions. Thanks for the help though. I'm looking for flares.. any idea where I can grab some the ones that have that bolt pattern not ebay.

·
3,857 Posts
There was a group buy for flares try to find the guy that made them...you definitely don't want to go with "generic" flares ...

·
Registered
98 Posts
IHave bolt on flares available for $300 shipped or $270 pick up.

Come by the shop to look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts