·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Somebody is selling my car on ebay!-NOT ME!

No, they didn't hack me, they just copied everything from my CarDomain site.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

This is actually a pretty common scam. They copy and paste a bunch of pictures from a car domain page and see if they can get money out of some poor sap.

You could contact eBay, but he will just do it again. You could always leave it up there and see how much someone is willing to pay for it. lol

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
holy **** dude you need to report that asap, says he will take cash in person, how great would it be if you showed in your car to buy your car. Is that your vin they listed there or a fake?

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I just reported it! Thankfully I check ebay daily.

·
Registered
81 Posts
somebody once hacked my password and tried to sell a VERY rare Aston. do they not know that ip addresses can be traced? just seems to be easier ways to make money.

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
OG Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

If you look close at the rear pic with the top up, they even whited out the license plate. You could tell it was a Florida plate before.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts

This auction needs an insane bidding war. Push it past One Million Dollars! Mwuahahahahahaah! :lol:

·
CR.net Supporter
555 Posts

Wow..That's bullshit! I actually live close to the sellers city that's not known for rip offs. One of the most expensive areas in the US. I could arrange a viewing and see what's up?. I just went though a scam with the sale of my show car. The police where waiting when they tried to pick up the vehicle. Can't trust anyone these days.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts