ClubRoadster.net banner

Someone identify this lip please.

979 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  hecs@integratedperformanc 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Yep, Brainstorm F1 spoiler. There was a messy split in the company and the better part went on to become Integrated Performance. The crappy part kept the Miata.org and Brainstorm names. Integrated Performance do not advertise this product as available but contact them to see if they have any remaining in stock or if they have plans to restart production. Otherwise check out the classifieds at the various Miata forums, post WTB ads, and check Craigslist and eBay daily. Good luck.

#6 ·
The only person I know who has the real 5Zigen version is Lenny. I have.... or had... one of these BSP chins... then I got out the fiberglass :twisted: now its a custom bumper but you can see the bottom part of the BSP chin - I converted those bottom holes into brake ducts.
Its a good looking add on chin spoiler, but I didn't like how the stock bumper wraps so far in and then the BSP unit has to flare way out so you end up with a coke bottle type shape when you look at it from the front. Not so with mine anymore.

-Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.