ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of two SonicMotor VS3's used for a couple of months. They come WITH brackets and are plug and play. The driver's side has a small tear on the shoulder bolster and some scuffs on the back of the seat. Overall, really good condition.

SOLDDDDDDD $350 for the set. Local pickup only. Located in San Gabriel, CA. Text 626-864-8758 SOLLDDDDDD

(pics have a weird gray border on them, I'm guessing from incomplete data transfer, I don't really care to re-upload them because they don't interfere enough with the depiction)

I also have a set of OEM tan seats out of 92 B/T. They're pretty torn up, especially the driver's side but they do come installed with blaupunkt headrest speakers, which are relatively new and unused. Seats have also been foamectemy'd. NO BRACKETS.

EDIT - speakers available for $20 picked up.

$40 picked up locally

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just bought a set of these new about 6 hours ago....WHERE WERE YOU THEN? Oh well, how did you like them? Sit you any lower that the stock seats?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bad timing huh. They actually sat a lot higher. I had to drill lower mounting points. But overall I was satisfied. Just needed a change.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Higher??? That is not what I found when I researched them. I hope they don't sit higher if so then I just wasted 400 bucks and the owner lied to me when I asked. Hopefully these lower me down at least somewhat. Which mounts did you use?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've also read that they sit lower. So maybe I just got a bad batch. I used the supplied side-mounts.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Saw these seats in person the other day. They look brand new.. The pictures don't do them justice and the clearance with the door panels were pretty good!

Bump!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! Seats were sold. Now the headrest speakers! Someone take em! Cut holes in your doors! Do something with em!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts