ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
This might be a little off topic but what are the advantages of a single vs twin? Just a quick answer will do I don't want to get a year long debate goin.

SWEET new toy though =D>

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This might be a little off topic but what are the advantages of a single vs twin? Just a quick answer will do I don't want to get a year long debate goin.

SWEET new toy though =D>

lol, no where did i say it was my car. well i really don't know jack crap about this car,(not much of a honda/acura guy) im going to just give my friend a hand with the body work and with the engine stuff. but something about the turbo, intake plenum, ITBs etc etc. :wink: iduno he didn't tell me all of it. hes just using my garage as a public storage for now, and i have the keeeeeyyys :mrgreen: i shouldn't even be posting this hahah

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

SWEET new toy though =D>
Less tuning, less piping, cheaper (in theory). Twin turbos have an awesome habit of producing boost spikes due to the nature of the beast; there's just no way both turbos are going to spool at the same time on each side.

Disadvantages: Less baller, spools slower (in theory), less complicated manifold (in theory).

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

SWEET new toy though =D>
Less tuning, less piping, cheaper (in theory). Twin turbos have an awesome habit of producing boost spikes due to the nature of the beast; there's just no way both turbos are going to spool at the same time on each side.

Disadvantages: Less baller, spools slower (in theory), less complicated manifold (in theory).
lol ty

·
Registered
563 Posts

SWEET new toy though =D>

lol, no where did i say it was my car. well i really don't know jack crap about this car,(not much of a honda/acura guy) im going to just give my friend a hand with the body work and with the engine stuff. but something about the turbo, intake plenum, ITBs etc etc. :wink: iduno he didn't tell me all of it. hes just using my garage as a public storage for now, and i have the keeeeeyyys :mrgreen: i shouldn't even be posting this hahah
You have the keys and you are screwing around on here how dare you GO DRIVE!!! :D

Thanks for the answer guys.

·
Sequence Number 1280
3,049 Posts

SWEET new toy though =D>

REALLY?!?! is that why supras, rx7s, and skylines convert to single? hmmm...

TeRRy

·
Registered
931 Posts

SWEET new toy though =D>

REALLY?!?! is that why supras, rx7s, and skylines convert to single? hmmm...

TeRRy
lol.....

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I had no idea they were that small :shock: Ive only ever seen pictures of them alone... but next to the miata... its about the same size :|
It does look small doesn't it??? In the first pic I thought it was a MR-S with a kit or sumthing then I was like oh...NSX? I think it's the angle.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
I've never been a real big fan of the NSX I would have gone with a old 930 turbo for probably the same price. But that's just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts