ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Im JT, from SoCal. I dont have a miata yet, but have been looking for a while and getting closer to purchasing one. It'll be for driving to school (Looking at CSF) and track events. I currently own a VW Passat wagon, which has a W8 engine and is a blast to drive. As much of a beast that it is, its nearly 2 tons and doesn't make for the best track car. Hence a light, cheap, and fun miata to come my way. Ive been doing lots of online racing for many years (mainly rFactor, though getting into iRacing), so really looking forward to running real. Wanted to get a used NA Spec Miata, but they're still out of my price range, so just going with a basic street roadster and getting it prepped myself. Luckily theres lots of resources here :D

Some pic's of the W8...

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
Dope wagon, I had an 04 1.8T. Good luck on the search for a Miata.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I see your w8 at In N Out in RSM all the time, I'm usually up there is my Red MSM or Silver MR2

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picked up a NA tonight from San Diego. Dark silver color, hard top, M1 roll bar, jackson racing headers, top speed pro 1 exhaust. Lots of the interior stripped out, all ac stuff. Looking forward to running it at the track!

Pics tomorrow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts