ClubRoadster.net banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Here's a small photo dump of what I've been up to. I usually post pictures of my build on IG since I'm too lazy to upload here. I was walking through a fabric store trying to find some nice suede material or something to wrap my door panels with, but i came across something way more interesting. I accidentally bought way too much fabric so I ended up cutting apart my old carpet and using that as a template. It's far from perfect and the execution could have been better. But I like it. We also finally finished up the hood with a new manga and drawings. I think I might finally be cosmetically finished with her unless I see some steals on CL or CR. Turbo and Torsen is next on the list :) Actually, maybe a Megasquirt. I'll dump a few more photos later if I'm not lazy.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
boo bmw yay miata!
Have you noticed the other pop up headlights lurking in the back?:hello kitty:

Amazing transformation. What are the specs on wheels and tires?
Thanks!

The Shakotan's were 15x9 0 Offset. First had 195/45 tires, then moved up to 205/50 once I got the flares on.

Traded the Shakotan's for the Rota grids which are 15x9 -15 offset with 225/45 tires. Currently I'm running 195/50 tires in the front and 225/45 in the rear because I haven't had time to trim my new front bumper.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.