ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yeah I didnt think of those things. I am just looking for what i think would be a good track more than a daily. The price seems really good for what all comes with the car. I talked to that guy not to long ago and he is giving alot of things with the car.

Has anybody spotted any miata's for sale? Also would it be a good idea to maybe just sell the turbo kit or trade someone the turbo kit plus cash? I also would get there stock stuff. I am not thinking much cash either.....if they have a header then i would take the header intake and stock fuel pump and give them everything for the turbo kit plus like 700 bucks.

·
2,708 Posts
Honestly, you just have the stock Greddy kit and minor bolt-ons, I don't see why it's not or can't be reliable. Once you work out the very basics that is described ad nauseaum on miataturbo.net, you should have a very reliable under 10lbs-boosted miata.

Don't give up so easily, boost is king. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
79, right hand drive, he will be putting in the new motor mounts before the event so that he can attend!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
you guys are gonna think I am crazy, but here goes.....I got a crazy trade offer that i thought would never be put in front of me. I love the mini and dont want to sell it or trade it but. I have a friend who works a a well know shop and he has a 97 ek civic hatch with koni yellows ground control coil kit(not sure on the ground control) and a 00 integra type r motor!!!!!!!!I have been in the car and it is fast and handles good. So I might be in that next time you see me. I am just going with the flow and if it works out that would be great.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts