ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else bored and watching this? Ron Paul is looking pretty decent, Romney not too bad. Either way, still chaos in the Republican party...not looking good for the election...

·
Registered
920 Posts
Yup, proud Paul-ian here. The South sure does love their Newt though.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well its good if your a democrat.
Im a registered demo, but that doesn't mean Im always going to support my party. I want the best person in place possible. Obama has been pretty good given the situation he was put in, but could one of these candidates do a better job? Gingrich seems like a trap though, but I like Ron and Mitt, but not sure of all of their policies and beliefs. Im hoping for Kirsten Gillibrand 2016 ;)

·
Hakuna matata y'all
651 Posts
Mitts the most qualified and the most likely to get something done, Paul couldn't get half his policies through congress and Newt is a criminal who should be in prison.

·
I'm a little teapot
5,764 Posts
Ron Paul is the only one that supports the Constitution. That right there should tell you everything you need to know.

Obama is a catastrophe from an economic, public policy, and civil rights standpoint. Hell the sonuvabitch MIGHT be worse than W.

·
Hakuna matata y'all
651 Posts
At this rate Obama will have his second term which is a good thing. The fact hes stopped our economy from being completely destroyed is impressive and if congress could get anything done we might be even better off

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^I highly doubt that. He manages to spell his name correctly everytime he signs a bill, im sure he can count his balls....

·
I'm a little teapot
5,764 Posts
The fact hes stopped our economy from being completely destroyed is impressive and if congress could get anything done we might be even better off
notsureifserious.jpg

As someone that studies public policy ... this idea is laughable.

You've got a President that is killing energy jobs for political gain, the Loss of the right to a trial by jury, A Federal Reserve run amok, ballooning unfunded liabilities. What part of this sounds like an economy and a Country in recovery?! **** me running the only reason that the new unemployment claims have dropped is that people have given up looking for work at all.

No no ... the light at the end of the tunnel is an economic bullet train.

We're robbing Peter to pay Paul and eventually Peter goes broke.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I hope Paul takes it. I would love to watch him just sit on congress and veto every bloated bill. It needs to happen, and people need to know how fucked up our congress has become. I might not agree with Ron about everything, but as of now I'll vote against any politician.

http://throwthemallout.org/

·
Supporting Member
341 Posts
We had an opportunity to create thousands of jobs with the pipeline from canada and Obama rejected the permit. He has also created the largest government and the highest paid goverment in the history. This guy is a joke and needs to go back to being a community orginizer.

·
who moved my Pinto?
587 Posts
Couldn't pay me to vote for Newt. Slime. Cheating on his wife while he impeachs Clinton. Biggest stinkin hypocrite/liar ever. Serious embarrassment for the Republican party.

I had to get that off my chest.

I agree that R Paul is good on constitution. But Romney will get the economy rolling. I think Paul would not be effective at doing what he needs to do. The ugly truth is that presidents that can not compromise get nothing done.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Agreed, a President can only do so much (or little) if he doesn't have a Congress that can back him...

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,270 Posts
He had it all for two years and got everything he wanted for America today, tomorrow, and beyond. And this is why American citizens should be the only people allowed to hold the office; per the Constitution. This today you woke up to is exactly what he wants. Er, only he hopes it gets worse so you'll need him more.

·
who moved my Pinto?
587 Posts
I've been a Bircher since I was 14.
I should be voting for Ron Paul.
But if he won that would mean an all out civil war.
What he advocates is a return to the constitution and that means people that have their hand out to the government would not get their money.
That would incite violent protest and eventual internal war.
Maybe it is time for that. But in my old age (49) I am starting to lack the stomach for it.
I leave it to you younger crowd to take up the banner.
What am I saying? I know that I'd be in the thick of it if it happens.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts