ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
South Florida Miata Picnic Meet

WHERE: Markham Park, Sunrise FL
Link, so you don't end up in the Keys. >>>>> (http://g.co/maps/zqcp8)

WHEN: Sunday, Feb. 12th @ ~11am

WHY: Because racecar

Come join the awesomeness with other Mazdas for an afternoon of good food, chill friends, and gay cars. Everyone is more than welcome to show up. Bring your miata. Bring your girlfriend. Bring your girlfriend's miata.

Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Broward, Dade all encouraged to come. Don't care if your car "isn't ready, yet" or "too stock". Bring that sh*t out there! We want to see Miatas, but tell your friends to come. Regardless of Miata or not. The more, than merrier, folks.

Hope to see you out there!

Things to Show up With:
-Tents
-Grills
-Chairs
-Alcohol
-Food
-Coolers
-Ice
-Utensils
-Alcohol
-Pets
-RC cars/frisbees/footballs/pogo sticks/hop scotch/etc.
-Activities
-Imagination
-Hot sisters

Things Not to Show up with:
-Illegal Drugs
-Weapons
-Corvettes
-Crocs shoes

Thank You

Markham Park Site:
http://www.broward.org/parks/markhampark/Pages/Default.aspx

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Nice!
who is coming? and what are you bring in? Copy and paste your name and description on the list.

1-( Maykelcj ) Hotdogs and cooking utensils and any other crap I think of from here to then. No Crocs here!
2-( sfl_miata ) 2 coolers and ice
3-( Andrew6691 ) Ill bring something edible...
4-( marcoSTEEZ ) I'll bring some side snacks (chips, dip, etc)
5-( )
6-( )

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yea buddy! too bad my car is boring and stock =(

Ill bring something edible...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
We want to see it anyhow. mine was stock until yesterday and I have it for almost 2 years.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
will be nice if someone from SF is bringing drinks to get with you there so the drinks are cool when they get here. ...And you guys can come as a caravan. just a thought.

Edit: Seems everybody wants Sunday, so the 12th then?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice!
who is coming? and what are you bring in? Copy and paste your name and description on the list.

1-( Maykelcj ) Hotdogs and cooking utensils and any other crap I think of from here to then. No Crocs here!
2-( sfl_miata )
3-( Andrew6691 ) Ill bring something edible...
4-( marcoSTEEZ ) I'll bring some side snacks (chips, dip, etc)
5-( spitfiredeez954 ) eating utensils and plates.(+1box bubba burgers)
6-( )
+1 for the 12th.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
so are we updating the flyer for the 12th? Just want to avoid confusion. Also, we need to put there that the park charges like $2 or $3 to enter in the weekends. just to make sure people comes with some spare change for the gate.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Where is the south florida miata peoples? are we keeping this strictly miatas?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Last time there it was a good turnout from the mazda 3 crowd. I will hate a bunch a honda kids to show up, I like hondas, but so far only few honda guys/girls have been mature enough for me to like them.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
I don't see why we cant invite the soflo mazda crew.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't see the need to make it exclusive to just miatas. All I'm saying is invite anyone that you feel will add to Don't notify your local Honda boiz crew, rather tell friends that appreciate a fun time with cool cars. I'll try to get in touch with the SFL Mazda Crew about the event. Similar to last year. Also, I'll update the flyer. Opinions and concerns welcome.

·
Registered
882 Posts
thats what i meant.. i was gonna post this in the soflo mazda crew fb page like i did last time

·
Registered
882 Posts
**** HONDA BOIZ...

jk =P

1 - 20 of 243 Posts