ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured we can have one thread where we talk about different events that are going on in South Florida. Lets try to keep sort of on topic of events/gatherings and not random chitter chatter. I want this thread to stay as a South Florida thread so no Orlando or Jacksonville stuff.

So a few things that are going on are as follows:

Auto-x April 15th at Sunlife Stadium
http://www.erscc.com/

Auto-x April 28th at Bank Atlantic Center
http://www.goldcoastregion.org/

Finally, we are trying to plan a drive to snake road. I think we had said that a Sunday was a good day. I've never been so I'll let those who have gone coordinate this.

Discuss!

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
I'm down for Sunday and what about epic3?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I'm up for Sunday morning, I got family coming in the afternoon. Around 10AM is good for me.

·
Murse Magnet
7,797 Posts
I have a friend that wants to go but he is only available saturday for the cruise. Is saturday better for everyone or not? Ill post this in the other threads too. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I'm getting ready, I'm finishing installing my rollbar today! Saturday will be nice, this way we get Xbeatles4x friend too

EDIT: I'm Ready!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
It's good for me.

Saturday morning around 10am I will be at the gas station at the entrance of Snake rd.
Who is coming?

.Maykelcj
.Xbeastles4x

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
thanks^
Come on guys let me know who's coming because I will cancel if only one person wants to go. We need at least 4 cars.

BTW I found this in my old computer

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
come on people, who else is showing up? SF_miata are you able to show on sunday? Seems to me most people responded to the cruise when we talked about sunday

·
Registered
882 Posts
thanks^
Come on guys let me know who's coming because I will cancel if only one person wants to go. We need at least 4 cars.

BTW I found this in my old computer

thats me behind the shirt to the left!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts