ClubRoadster.net banner

2141 - 2153 of 2153 Posts

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
Hoping I can bring the miatas to the next C&C. Looks like the COTA venue is working out well, glad to see that.

One turbo with too many mods and one just about bone stock. I love having the two extremes lol. Keeps it interesting.
Hey! I've seen your car at Harris Hill I think! Yeah man, the COTA venue is working really well, it seems like there's always quite a few showstopping cars out there, that make the trek worth it on it's own - not to mention the hundreds of other pretty cool cars... It'd be pretty cool to see you out there next time man!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey! I've seen your car at Harris Hill I think! Yeah man, the COTA venue is working really well, it seems like there's always quite a few showstopping cars out there, that make the trek worth it on it's own - not to mention the hundreds of other pretty cool cars... It'd be pretty cool to see you out there next time man!
Likely did, I work out there around 4 days a week. You'll see one of the two miatas or my EF hatch. I've seen the NA in the garage there a bit, love the interior work you've done! Next time you're down here ask for Tyler and come say hi.

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
Likely did, I work out there around 4 days a week. You'll see one of the two miatas or my EF hatch. I've seen the NA in the garage there a bit, love the interior work you've done! Next time you're down here ask for Tyler and come say hi.
Thanks bro! I'll definitely ask for you next time I'm there, and I'm pretty sure I've seen your EF there, it's white right? I'm planning on getting a membership out there sometime after I get the Miata mechanicals a bit more sorted.. I had that 2 month membership a few years back from Groupon & made great use of it taking the FRS there at every opportunity. It completely convinced me that I need regular track time in my life, lol..

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Shoutout to SADFab for the badass LS coil bracket. No more half-oem mount that took up the whole damn valve cover.

Also have some Federal 595 RS-RR's on the way for the turbo '95. It's been on mostly bald and very heat cycled RS3's for too long. Time for some grip again.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Also, anyone local interested in a Jackson Racing CAI for a 1.8? Best intake out there IMO. It's posted in the classifieds but I'd let it go for much cheaper if I don't have to mess with shipping. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Went to Cars & Coffee Austin @ Circuit of the Americas this morning with MX5 2NR and another neighbor. It was my first time there and I was impressed by the size of the gathering.

[

·
Supporting Member
743 Posts
Sup Sup peeps...

Some events are around the corner -

2/16 & 2/17 is the Super Lap Battle at COTA. Lone Star Drift is also going to be out there at the same time to drift the track. It's the first time ever for them out there, I hope they can make it a regular thing - great group. You can do drift ride alongs for like $20.

2/23 is Radwood Austin at Driveway Austin (IIRC). I've personally been looking forward to this for a long, long time. For those that don't know, Radwood is a celebration of 80's and 90's cars & culture. Think Goodwood, but only for cars from 1980 - 1999. People will be dressed in period attire. Any car/truck from 1980-1999 is invited to be on display, I'll be bringing out the Miata for this one, it's going to be one hell of a party...

There's a few other events happening this Spring - Indy Car at COTA and the Blacpain GT at COTA.

Anyway, holla' if you guys/gals are thinking about heading out...

2141 - 2153 of 2153 Posts