ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 2153 Posts

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Re: South Texas meets, autox, and other cool ****!

I'm going to time myself lol

Basically, you just wrapped them around the headlight and drew it on w/ a marker or something right? Which size did you order? Does anyone want to make them as well? We can save some money and throw down if someone is interested and make quite a few....
Yeah pretty much. Just gotta get creative with it haha ;)

As for food, River City Bar and Grill is in the Tanger Outlet mall I believe. Never been there before but i've head its good.

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

I was bored so I looked up some prices for Laguna Seca. $189 for an open track day including membership dues. http://www.ncracing.org/faq.php You get 4-5 20-30 min sessions
Thats an extremely reasonable price!!! I say we should plan something down the road to go there!

·
Registered
592 Posts

Like I said I've got a 36ft gooseneck that should fit 4 miatas including mine so I have 3 spots open. The rest can caravan up there. I'm dead serious about this.

·
Registered
592 Posts

I get married in feb. so it will have to be after that. And since I've never been on a track before I need time to practice locally in the very near future.

·
Registered
44 Posts

I dont think ill be able to make the next meet due to work. Ill be working night shift that whole week. Unless we can do it on a saturday night? just throwin it out there :)

·
Registered
262 Posts

can anyone edit the language for the thread, some of us like to browse at work.

·
Registered
592 Posts

"Well funny thing is I looked at "all threads started by you" this morning and the nsfw thread was there, now it's not. " my text to Ryan.

·
Registered
157 Posts

can anyone edit the language for the thread, some of us like to browse at work.
Evan-Can you put an asterick in place of the i in the thread title so that the profanity blockers at some offices won't kick it out?

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,269 Posts

Evan - PM a mod to change the title as I don't believe you have access to make the change... Oh, and thanks for the kind words about my build... Hoping to get the oil pump & water pump this week so I can get the bulk of the engine complete... after months of tearing things apart I finally get to use a torque wrench!

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Evan - PM a mod to change the title as I don't believe you have access to make the change... Oh, and thanks for the kind words about my build... Hoping to get the oil pump & water pump this week so I can get the bulk of the engine complete... after months of tearing things apart I finally get to use a torque wrench!
Nice man!!! Any idea on a time frame when everything will be ready?

21 - 40 of 2153 Posts