ClubRoadster.net banner

41 - 60 of 2153 Posts

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,269 Posts
Thanks, I hope so! I've thought about showing up in my XTerra just to meet people and/or volunteer myself to be a chase vehicle for one of the outings while mine sits on jackstands... could carry spares, tools, etc. And to Evan - I might hit you up on helping me get the engine/tranny dropped back in.

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thanks, I hope so! I've thought about showing up in my XTerra just to meet people and/or volunteer myself to be a chase vehicle for one of the outings while mine sits on jackstands... could carry spares, tools, etc. And to Evan - I might hit you up on helping me get the engine/tranny dropped back in.
You should rock the XTerra! lol i mean its pretty much just a lifted miata with a v6 swap, custom hardtop and custom SUV bodykit! :D

I'll gladly lend what help I can when you're putting your engine and tranny back in. It actually wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be when I dropped mine back in.

·
Registered
592 Posts
So the plan is:
River City Bar and Grill in San Marcos
Wednesday July 28
What time? If we meet up earlier we can do a cruise.
How about 8ish?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So the next spokes autox is on the 8th? That's when the next GGP event is as well. I wish it was not so far away, le sigh. Everyone still up for the meet? I never really got a reply on the cruise thing... anyone down for that?

yellowhiss (matt), shoot me a text whenever you're doing the swap and I'll come over and help. All I've done are Honda swaps and I'm down to swap in that 1.8l into your miata.

I'll see you guys this Wednesday.

·
Registered
157 Posts
So the next spokes autox is on the 8th? That's when the next GGP event is as well. I wish it was not so far away, le sigh. Everyone still up for the meet? I never really got a reply on the cruise thing... anyone down for that?

yellowhiss (matt), shoot me a text whenever you're doing the swap and I'll come over and help. All I've done are Honda swaps and I'm down to swap in that 1.8l into your miata.

I'll see you guys this Wednesday.
Ryan-I'll caravan down from Austin with you. I'm at Slaughter and I-35. Easiest place to meet would probably be the Starbucks at that intersection. It's at the southwest corner of Slaughter and I-35. Say 7:30?

41 - 60 of 2153 Posts