ClubRoadster.net banner

81 - 100 of 2153 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I haven't uploaded the ones my wife took. I'll post them up when I get off of work today.

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
What class are you going to run at the Houston event on the 8th? Im still trying to decide what class I should run :twisted:
H Stock.

I think you should be in SSM, but you probably wouldn't raise any eyebrows in CSP (with me!). I don't think your engine is CSP legal, but you're on skinny street tires, so you won't have an unfair advantage. Most of Houston's CSP is on street tires anyways. And I won't protest you unless you beat me. :3

It's at Grand Sport Speedway.
Register at DLBRacing. This is going to be Houston Region's first event out there (well, in like a decade, technically). The more, the merrier. I'd hate for someone to schlep out to TWS and be like "yo where's the conez?"

I bet the super srs track guys are going to have a shitfit when they see cone-dodging happening on their super srs road course.

·
Registered
157 Posts
H Stock.

I think you should be in SSM, but you probably wouldn't raise any eyebrows in CSP (with me!). I don't think your engine is CSP legal, but you're on skinny street tires, so you won't have an unfair advantage. Most of Houston's CSP is on street tires anyways. And I won't protest you unless you beat me. :3

It's at Grand Sport Speedway.
Register at DLBRacing. This is going to be Houston Region's first event out there (well, in like a decade, technically). The more, the merrier. I'd hate for someone to schlep out to TWS and be like "yo where's the conez?"

I bet the super srs track guys are going to have a shitfit when they see cone-dodging happening on their super srs road course.
Are you going down from Austin on Saturday or are you staying in Houston? I was thinking about going down in my truck on Saturday am and would be happy to take anything you might need (floor jack, stands, tires, etc)

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
Heh, all my stuff's in Houston at my parents'. It's why I hardly work on the car up here. I'll probably head down Friday night or Saturday morning. I usually make a weekend of it with my family when I go to Houston.

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
And I won't protest you unless you beat me. :3
haha well I have no idea what my car is capable of with the new suspension, bracing and motor :twisted:

Well im gonna register in CSP then! And I'm planning on making the trip down there on Saturday evening if anyone wants to join in the excursion down there :D I'll register tonight probably.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I think I just hurt my neck from the jdm angles!` lol

It would be awesome if you guys could make it down to houston.
So, evan and I were discussing picking up a motel room the night before to hang out/party in if you guys are interested. We could split a 61 room four ways and have a place to stay for relatively cheap.

I'll actually be in houston as well, hopefully with some new goodies for my car ;).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im down for a trip to H-Town. The wifey likes to party and dance. I'll talk to my brother about it too. He registered on this forum just a while ago, so he is limited in privaleges. I think it will make for a cool trip.

And if any of you SA guys wanna hang out at my house this weekend for some brew and food, hit me up.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Im down for a trip to H-Town. The wifey likes to party and dance. I'll talk to my brother about it too. He registered on this forum just a while ago, so he is limited in privaleges. I think it will make for a cool trip.

And if any of you SA guys wanna hang out at my house this weekend for some brew and food, hit me up.
Damn, almost considering driving down to SA tomorrow or tonight just to take you up on that offer. Especially after seeing that liquor cabinet, lol.

Just remember to pre-register for the event pretty soon, because there are only 200 spots and I'm sure that they will be taken up pretty soon.

81 - 100 of 2153 Posts