ClubRoadster.net banner

1301 - 1320 of 2153 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Good to see you posting frequently jumbosrule! So, I went away for awhile but hopefully I'll be back in the miata "game" by the end of next month. I just sold my SV650, so I will have enough space for another car once I sell my SUV off as well. I'm checking out this 2001 se, pretty excited to drive another miata. I almost forgot how awesome it is... ear to ear grins are something I'm no longer used to.

ps. missed all you guys as well, no homo. Except for evan, mas homo hombre. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Whats up South TX...new kid here lol hoping to snag me an NB/NA here within a couple months for around 4k is what Im looking to spend. Its going to be my daily beater/track car. Are there any local events/meets in the SA area? Wouldnt mind checking them out if there is any.

Also spotted a blue NA softop at the gas station by the walmart off 410/military yesterday night lol looked to have had a rollbar...dunno if thats anyone on here

·
Registered
682 Posts
A daily and a track car are on opposite sides of the spectrum, choose one.

We need to get a regular meet going and get all of these new people in the mix

·
Registered
50 Posts
lol I guess what Im trying to say is...the reason Im buyin a miata is so I dont have to drive my current daily as much, but since the miata wont be my only car Ill be able to build it more and drive it harder without worrying about being out of a car vs having only one car and needing it to be reliable...does that make sense? lol Maybe the word im looking for is project car...haha I dunno anymore

1301 - 1320 of 2153 Posts