ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried a few alignment places around Orange County and would like a few good recommendations for a shop thats able to accurately set owner specified alignment. I have not been satifised so far and wonder who can give me a tip. I know there are some owners out there that have performance specs set and I'd like to get onboard with a good alignment this time. Not just pay for one... :|

You can PM me if you like I am due for some tires and want things checked/reset before the install.

Thanks for the assist

·
CR.net Supporter
124 Posts
Give Monterey alignment a call at 626-280-3336.....these guys are good.

They do alignments the old fashion way...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Darrin at west end alignment does things the old fashion way (with hand tools and eyes) and sets your specified settings better than the computer alignment shops. you can also ask him for some advice on which set up is better.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Accurate Alignment in Orange. Don't have the number handy 'cause I'm out of town, but google them and it's easy to find.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hiro's in Costa Mesa. they know miatas. They don't do corner balancing, but everything else they can handle. They will even mark your adjustment points if you want to be able to change toe at the track.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Another big thumbers up for West End

West End Alignment
Address: 18008 S Vermont Ave, Gardena, CA 90248
Phone: (310) 808-9233

I had Darin do both my '90 & '04 and could not be happier, plus he was the least expensive out of all the shops I called

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Darin does good work, too. I believe his cost on corner balance and alignment is about $220-240.

Don't know about just the alignment.

·
Registered
147 Posts
darrin charges $90 or $95 i think for alignment and $75 for corner balance. if i remember it right.

·
Registered
75 Posts
another post for westend alignment.

i've had my car aligned and cornerbalanced there on two occasions. he asks you how you will be using your car and makes suggestions on specs. great person and very nice to work with. he does work on "daily drivers" to "racing cars".

another unique thing is that he does everything by hand - not via an electronic alignment machine. you really will only know how much of a perfectionist he is until you visit his shop.

kepani

1 - 14 of 14 Posts