ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Price: $80 shipped for the Sparco harness, $100 shipped for the UltraShield Harness

I'm selling two harnesses, a Sparco 2" camlock 4 point harness, and an UltraShield 3" camlock 5 point harness.

I had the Sparco harness installed in my car for about 3 months, then took it out because I was planning to improve the way it was mounted, but never got around to it.

The UltraShield harness was never installed in my car, as I couldn't get the seat I wanted to use with it to mount properly.

Additional pictures are available upon request!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Since the Ultrashield is 5 years old, was it bought used or just stored for a long time? Also, are the shoulder straps for the harnesses clip/bolt in or wrap around?

·
Surgeon General
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since the Ultrashield is 5 years old, was it bought used or just stored for a long time? Also, are the shoulder straps for the harnesses clip/bolt in or wrap around?
The harness was originally bought by mk2mr2 from Track Dog Racing a few years back when he still had his black NB. He has the harness in his car until he sold the seats and harnesses about a year and a half ago, which is when I got the harness. Since I got it, I never installed it because I couldn't get the seat to mount properly, and its been sitting in my closet since then. The shoulder straps are clip ins, meant to go along with a forged i-bolt mounted behind the seat.

Also, the Sparco harness is SOLD!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts