ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the following Sparco products in-stock, ready to ship. Many more Sparco items in-stock (send PM or e-mail). Package deals are available for multiple seats or for combos with mounting brackets. 8.25% sales tax will apply to orders billed/shipped to California.

Seats:

Sparco Pro 2000 Black $729 shipped
Sparco Pro 2000 Blue $729 shipped
Sparco Pro 2000 Navy $729 shipped
Sparco Pro 2000 Red $729 shipped

Sparco Circuit Black $799 shipped
Sparco Circuit Blue $799 shipped
Sparco Circuit Navy $799 shipped
Sparco Circuit Red $799 shipped

Sparco Evo Black $699 shipped
Sparco Evo Blue $699 shipped
Sparco Evo Navy $699 shipped
Sparco Evo Red $699 shipped

Sparco Evo 2 Black $729 shipped
Sparco Evo 2 Red $729 shipped

Sparco Evo 3 Black $739 shipped
Sparco Evo 3 Red $739 shipped

Sparco Corsa Black $729 shipped
Sparco Corsa Blue $729 shipped
Sparco Corsa Navy $729 shipped
Sparco Corsa Red $729 shipped

Sparco Sprint Black $359 shipped
Sparco Sprint Blue $359 shipped
Sparco Sprint Red $359 shipped

Seat Rails:

Sparco (in-stock) and Bride (special order) mounting brackets are available. Contact us for more info.

Steering Wheels:

Sparco Ring Suede $229 shipped
Sparco Ring Leather $229 shipped

·
Registered
278 Posts
hey
which one these seats is good for the NA miata?
i am 6 feet, and cause i have stock seats right now, my legs are long, and my knees keep hitting my momo wheel when i try to heel toe. Which of these seats will fit someone who is 6feet 175lbs and lower the seat to the ground of hte car compared to the stock seats?

I need help finding the right seat!!

thanks

-vvind

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't made a comparison, and I haven't used the Sparco rail myself.

In my 1990 Miata, I have the Bride Low-Max rail with Bride Vios 3 Low-Max seat. I can say that this setup gives a very low seating height.

·
Registered
278 Posts
jeffsl can u bring me the bride vios 3 low max seat?

i read on some forum that spec miatas are using the sparco pro 2000? i see a sparco 2000 pro for sale in my area for 350$ that is a killer deal cause its retail 730$
but then if i do buy a sparco pro 2000, what kind of rails will i need? and what will i need to get from you. Also do u know any information on the sparco pro 2000? and if it will b good for a miata/me?

thanks!

-vvind

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vvind,
Yes, I can get you the Bride Vios 3 Low Max seat. Price is $850+shipping for the seat. Add $195 for the required Low Max mounting bracket, which includes slider and side-mounts for height/angle adjustment (but no hardware kit is included).

I don't know how well the Sparco Pro 2000 will fit (with interior door panels still in) in the NA Miata, but $350 is a pretty good price if it's in good shape. I am around 5'7" 150lbs., and this seat is kind of big for me (wide at the bottom). It should fit larger people just fine. The Vios 3 fits me perfectly, and has a very low seating position. I don't think the Pro 2000 will be as low.

To mount a Pro 2000, you will need a minimum of:
1-Sparco base for Miata
1-Sparco track set (this is the slider mechanism, goes on top of the base)
1-50001 hardware kit
Price is $155+shipping.

1-Sparco side brackets $69 can be added for height/angle adjustment (This seat has both side-mounts and bottom-mounts).

·
Registered
278 Posts
i dropped those sparcopro2000 seats, cause i did not reayl like it even though they were cheapp

but anyways

im thinking about recaro pole position, recaro spg and the bride low max vios 3

will bride lowmax vios 3 fit me? im 6feet 175lbs
can u show me pictures of your miata wit your lowmax setup please?

im very interseted

thanks

-vvind

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vvind,
I have had some larger people sit in my Vios 3 seat. Some at 6'+ that fit just fine, and some shorter than me that didn't fit (into the seat bottom). Can't say if the seat will fit you or not...

Here are pictures I just took today:

·
Registered
278 Posts
wow
nice pics
how much lower is the lowmax compared ot stock seat?
i think i gota try out someones lowmax to see if it fits mee... or maybe one day ill drive down to seattle and check out this showroom wit lota aftermarket seats

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
vvind,
The Vios 3 Low Max seating height (with thick bottom cushion) is about 1" lower than that of the stock seat.
The Sparco Rev or Sparco EVO fits me the same way the Vios 3 fits me.
The Sparco Circuit (non-Pro version) is a tighter fit, the Sparco Pro2000 is a much looser fit.
So you may be able to get an idea on your fit if you can find these Sparco seats in the showroom.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i fittted into a sparco pro 2000 alright
jus a lil close on my thighs i cant push them sideways much i gues because of the lift up on the side of the seat.. lol but a sparco pro 2000 does fit me
dang even if i get a racing seat, it will only seat me about 1inch lower?

i wanna sit low as i cans o i can hopefuly heel toe without having my leg bump into my steering wheel
maybe i gota do another way of heeltoe like using the sides of my foot:S

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As you can see from one of the pictures, there is not much room left under the seat.
To keep from bumping legs into the steering wheel, you can use a smaller steering wheel, 330mm diameter, with D-cut.

·
Registered
278 Posts
yes i was thinking about getting a dcut
ill try my friends dcut soon and see how much more room i get, but lowmax should make my seat like another inch lower?
or maybe, i saw there is a link where they teach u to cut out the foam from your seat, that wont cost any money and give me a inch lower? would that b good? and save me some money haha

-vvind

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
vvind,
Depends what your needs in seating are. Bucket racing seats can serve the following functions:

a) Provide driver/passenger support during vehicle acceleration, braking, and cornering.
b) Provide means to utilize 4/5/or 6 pt. safety harnesses.
c) Provide driver/passenger support and protection in the event of a vehicle crash.
d) Provide alternative seating positions.
e) Provide alternative styling for the vehicle interior.

So, if you're just looking for (d), then a bucket racing seat might not be what you're really looking for.

·
Registered
278 Posts
hey jeff
is teh sparco evo a bit bigger than the sparco pro 2000? i looked up the stats on sparcos website and says evo is a bit wider both on the seat and the shoulder area? I tried sparcopro 2000 and it was a little crowded for me for the shoulder and seat area.

and will the sparco evo fit properly in the miata? without rubbing the door panel like crazy? If sparco evo fit, how about the evo 2? will the evo 2 fit in the miata? I think evo2 might be teh best for me, but it may not fit properly? thanks

·
Sponsor
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vvind,
The Sparco Evo will definitely fit in the Miata (I have seen and driven it). As for the Sparco Evo 2, there may be some contact between the shoulder wing and door panel (I have not seen or tried installing this combo).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts