ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a office chair as i love cars and i thought i had narrowed it down to two seats. the Corbeau Forza's and the the f104 (sprint v's) but i came across the r100 so i would like your opinion.

Im fairly sure i wont be doing any racing so my to main priorities are looks and comfortability
i dont think the sprints are going to be all that comfortable but looks really cool so what would you get personally

sprint
http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/offic...sparco-f104-office-sports-seat/prod_2136.html

r100
http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/sparco-r100-vinyl-racing-office-seat/prod_2860.html

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
I'm gonna report your ass if you start another one of these threads. Especially if I see you link that same exact website, again "club roadster."

Racing seats aren't exactly made for comfort, to buy one just to sit in all day is pretty dumb. That said, you should probably do some research yourself, but from reading just those two pages alone the R100 is reclineable and apparently the Sprint is not? I sit in an office most days currently, you want the most comfortable and adjustable chair you can find, something with arm rests, lumbar, etc. Sparco isn't going to offer that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna report your ass if you start another one of these threads. Especially if I see you link that same exact website, again "club roadster."

Racing seats aren't exactly made for comfort, to buy one just to sit in all day is pretty dumb. That said, you should probably do some research yourself, but from reading just those two pages alone the R100 is reclineable and apparently the Sprint is not? I sit in an office most days currently, you want the most comfortable and adjustable chair you can find, something with arm rests, lumbar, etc. Sparco isn't going to offer that.
bitch u need to calm down i know sparco dont offer every aspect of comfort but all i need is good looking seat that won't hurt my back but thanks anyway your ignorant asshole

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I would shoot myself in the head if i had to sit in a sprint V all day, after 3 hours of sitting in my miata with that seat i get sick of the car and i dont drive it for 3 days because i am mad at the seat

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
bitch u need to calm down i know sparco dont offer every aspect of comfort but all i need is good looking seat that won't hurt my back but thanks anyway your ignorant asshole
:ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
This is where my racing seat spends most of its time:

I would steer clear of racing seats if your priorities are looks and comfort.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts