ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Im looking for a pair of Sparco Roadster seats in black. Anyone have the seat in good condition looking to sell? Or does anyone know where I can get it brand new? I think its discontinued but not sure. Please let me know if you know where i can get the Sparco roadster.. Thanks

heres a pic of what it looks like

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
They have been discontinued for a while.

Why don't you look into a corbeau fx1 pro

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
goodenough: im 6feet 180lbs so need a seat that will fit me well and also inside the miata. Sat in a sparco roadster before and its perfect. I like how the side of the seat isnt too high, so it will be easy to get in and out of the car.. perfect for daily driving. It also looks very nice. I likes sparco more than corbeau.

93na: thanks for that link, ill try contacting them. Im hoping to find a pair of sparco seats used but in great condition. The brand new retail price is pretty expensive

Anyone know anyone selling their sparco roadster seat , please let me know

thanks

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have a set of roadsters as well as a set of fx1s and aside from the bolster height they are bothe pretty comfortable.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have them in my Supra. Sorry.

·
Registered
478 Posts
the sparco evo is a similar seat and very comfortable.

For whats its worth, a set of evos has made it into EVERY single car i own, except the vette which i run a Pro2000 in

·
Registered
478 Posts

i'm 170 and about 5'6-5'7, 32-33 waist

I think you'll be fine in a sparco evo, i had to shave the wings to get it to clear the door panel though. check my build thread if interested

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kaldar142: yeah i might have to check out the sparco evos and try to sit in one.. they look prety nice too. My shoulders are prety wide. I have sat in a sparco pro2000 long time ago, and i remember it was too tight for me and didint feel good. Does the sparco evo fit the same as a sparco pro2000? Or does the sparco evo have more room and bigger than the pro2000? The reason i like the sparco roadster is because the sides of the seat is very low and i do mostly street driving, so it will be very easy to get in and out of the car and i know it definitely fits me comfortably.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I am also studying and looking at roadsters for the same reason they look doable for street exits and enters but still very good leg sides for auto-x or track

not cheap but look here: http://www.arizenracingsports.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT
and click on Miata link

Roadsters here 650.00 ? http://www.andysautosport.com/mazda/1999_2005_miata/interior/seats/racing_seats/sparco/spar00143064.html

another I am considering: http://www.saferacer.com/sparco-chrono-sport-seat.html?productid=1337

hope this helps, I sent the arizenracingsports guy similar questions about his Miata seat but seems expensive but just might be plug and play.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey

Im looking for a pair of Sparco Roadster seats in black. Anyone have the seat in good condition looking to sell? Or does anyone know where I can get it brand new? I think its discontinued but not sure. Please let me know if you know where i can get the Sparco roadster.. Thanks

heres a pic of what it looks like
What I really like about the roadster is at the point where the seat back and seat itself meet - the bolster or sidewall joint is - about a 90 degree angle (this is very diff than the EVO at the same place). Anyway I am 5'11" 31" waist

Trying to get below the roll bar for VIR and not have to use my left knee to stay centered in my seat - on turns that make me smile!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Goodwinracing(brian), nice sparco roadsters! They look like they are in great condition as well. Would you want to sell them or know where i can get myself a pair? Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts