ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great questions.

I can make them. However, I'm finding that there is no standard horn button badge size - just like there's no standard center cap badge size. So untill I find a way to make it a bit more standardized, I'm doing them as one-offs.

I can make just about any of my designs as a horn button. If a customer wants a design that has a lot of small details (like the one pictured) on a very small badge, it might not be possible. But, otherwise, my entire catalog for wheel cap badges is available to be made as horn buttons.

Price is $30 shipped. It's about the same level of effort as making a set of 4 center cap badges. But I can't, in good conscience, charge the same amount for 1 vs. 4.

If you have a convex horn button like the one pictured - I'll not be producing emblems at this time. This was a huge PITA and not worth what I'd have to charge for my time. I can only make horn button badges for horn buttons that have a flat mounting surface. Most of them do...you just need to remove the OEM stuck-on badge to install mine.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Beautiful.

Wish I had a wheel worth wearing one of these.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts