ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Special base models for rental cars?
I’ve currently traveling and have rented an “intermediate SUV” class for which I was given a Hyundai Tuscan which I have to think is the worst modern car I have every driven. The interior is more than basic and cheap feeling. The engine and transmission are horrendous and trying to accelerate makes me feel like I’m Fred Flintstones trying to run it up to speed or perhaps there are like 3 gerbils running on a hamster wheel to power it.
I realize the Hyundai Tuscan is a pretty cheap car to start (23k ish for base level) but I was wondering if car rental companies have the automakers produce special, even cheaper fleet versions for rental companies versus what a consumer would buy.
Or at 15k miles has this econobox car already seen it’s best days or is this just representative of how bad cheap cars are now a days?

192.168.o.1
tp link login

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree with you; I have been renting a car from the same dealer for seven years. I never had any problems. Good dealers always keep an eye on the condition of vehicles, and in case of a breakdown, they repair it right away. When I need to rent a car, I always turn to these guys Car Rental in Lviv, Ukraine - Cheap & Best car hire | NarsCars. In all this time, they have never once let me down. I once booked a luxury car for a month. Many people wanted to rent it too, but the dealer saved it for me on purpose. Moreover, they gave me a discount because I am a regular customer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts