ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As for some of you guys asking me about the OldSkool SSR's. They're now available thru **SPECIAL ORDER**

Besides its better so you can order the right size and offset.

You can find the Yen Price here:
http://rd-tanabe.com/lineup/speedstar/index.html
It goes like this:
46000 Yen = $460/each

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic I took at the warehouse..

The MKII and MKIII is 15x8 -12 offset :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
dang out of my price range too, but very nice of you to get the hookup for those.

MKI's :shock: so fucking hot.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its actually a lot more then msrp, since US dollar is worth more then yen. so 46000Y= 385.71usd zaanng wheres me other $74.29 going, better be shipping shizz
WHeels will be shipped from Japan thru customs then shop. Doesnt cost $74 per wheel for that process.

$460 is MSRP, I'm still able to go a bit lower.

·
Registered
92 Posts
will these fit NBs w/ the sports package ..bigger brakes. I know some 15s won't fit...but if they do... i'm interested... anyway you can confirm? thanx..

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Price seems about right for a japanese brand name 3 piece wheel. Are custom offsets available or just the ones listed on the page?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will these fit NBs w/ the sports package ..bigger brakes. I know some 15s won't fit...but if they do... i'm interested... anyway you can confirm? thanx..
I'll confirm on Monday.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price seems about right for a japanese brand name 3 piece wheel. Are custom offsets available or just the ones listed on the page?
I believe custom offset is available, but I have to double check just to make sure.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'll confirm on Monday.
Thanx!! Just to be more specific, I have the mazdaspeed miata, but same thing, sports package suspension w/ the bigger brakes (same as any other NB w/ sports package)

Your only 25 min away, maybe I can stop by..hahha...thanx again..!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts