ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody seen the 3rd installment in the trilogy, yet? ive been talking with friends and it seems as though im the only one who didnt really like it. it was fine up until the black suit came into play. the character just wasnt portrayed correctly. he got put on the suit and all of a sudden he was bad. the black suit saga didnt go south for a while in the comic series. the movie made it seem bad from the get go. and dont get me started on venom...how do you introduce the all time arch nemesis (i know, i klnow, technically its green goblin) 2 hours into the movie and then kill him off 20 minutes later?! everyone keeps trying to say,"he's not dead" or "he'll be back in the next one" but according to IMDB, Raimi, McGuire and Dunst have yet to sign on for any more movies. venoms character development just seemed weak to me. brock loses his job at parkers expense and all of a sudden wants to kill him...weak. there was no build up because they were too busy focusing on the new goblin and sandman; which is how it should have been. venom shouldnt have been brought in until the fourth one; if one does make it into production. and speaking of sandman, whats up with the lame apology that ends up with spoidy and sandman being friends? were are talking about a Sinister Six member!! i know the movie cant be exactly like the comic book version, and i'm fine with that. but dont completely destroy the whole plot lines. i guess it wasnt all bad. though, as the special effects were actually pretty good and bruce cambell made for another great cameo. anyway, i just wanted to rat for a little bit and see what everyone else thought. maybe im just a big dork that expected too much. :cry:

·
Registered
552 Posts
i went to the first show thursday night.

didn't really like it.

too much was wrong with it, mostly the writing and acting

although there were moments where it was just perfect.

overall way too cheezy, too campy, and too 1/2 assed.

bruce campbell was awesome as usual and the funny parts were just :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
btw when mary jane gets backhanded

AWESOME LOL, i hate kirsten dunst, shes one of the worst parts of the series

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Garbage, pure garbage.

They strayed so far from the original comic storyline, it's just a movie for little children with no sense of logic.

Wasted $9 and 2 1/2 hours of my life! [schild=9 fontcolor=C0C0C0 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]Refund! Refund![/schild]

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
yup definitely for children...

the previous movies were had audience emotionaly involved..

no witty lines when he was fighting or, spidey sense.

ninja turtles ftw

·
Registered
73 Posts
Haven't seen it yet but i heard it was a bit too long and Peter Parker is all "emo". When the hell was Peter Parker/ spider man emo in the comic book series? That friggin emo hair style looks ridiculous on pretty much anyone that sports it. Of course that's just my opinion. I think i might save my money til someone i know rents it in a few months

·
Registered
439 Posts
yea his haircut was ridiculous along with cheesy scenes and lines

they could have done better in so many ways

oh well sequels these days are always sucking

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Not just sequels, Comic sequels.

These days it seems that Stan Lee's soul is for sale. The special this week, 90% discount for crappy storyline and cheesy CGI graphics.

yea his haircut was ridiculous along with cheesy scenes and lines

they could have done better in so many ways

oh well sequels these days are always sucking

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Did anyone stay for the extra scene after the credits? I didn't, can someone tell me what happens?

·
Registered
552 Posts
too disappointed to stay, maybe venom is alive, like i care.

hm

um

emo spiderman.. it was supposed to just be ridicuolous and funny, i enjoyed that part of the movie the most :oops:

·
Registered
698 Posts
I thought it was entertaining. I mean, come one guys were you expecting an incredible storyline worhty of an Oscar? I thought the film was worth seeing in the theaters.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nothing happened after the credits...i totally forgot to mention Emo-Man #-o ...toby mcguire dressed up like pete wentz form head to toe?! f'ing retarded. i hope they dont F up transformers this summer. that one still looks really promising.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I was pretty disapointed as to how they changed up the comic story line TOO much. I mean damn, the Hobgoblin HELPING spiderman! Dumb crap. And I was getting to the point where I was starting to hate Kirsten Dunst. And the emo Peter Parker......dear lord, what have you done Sam Raimi. At least Sam made himself a funny little role

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
nothing happened after the credits...i totally forgot to mention Emo-Man #-o ...toby mcguire dressed up like pete wentz form head to toe?! f'ing retarded. i hope they dont F up transformers this summer. that one still looks really promising.
Ok I just heard that there was, guess that makes me feel a little better. :roll:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts