ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We had back-burnered this project back in October. Pulled it out today and made a little progress. Prototypes should be out for testing shortly.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
If it goes back as a belly pan that would be legit.

It's most likely made out of the same stuff the side g fusers are. A really tough ABS plastic type material.

I forget the exact name. And its mounts are seen in front of the wheel. These guys products are nice.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Make it mount to the belly pan and I'll buy one!

**cough canards too plz**

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
If this would fit the NB2 GV, count me in.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
asking for the mounting is a logical question but with the g team they go above and beyond on their mounting.

dliverence im sure it would fit but i dont know if the front profile would match the nb2 gv lip

·
Banned
478 Posts
it's so comforting to know that before I even click on one of your threads, it's a guarentee that whatevery you two are cookin' up is surely to be developed with absolute quality, both with it's subtle aggressive nitch as well as the confidence that it'll hold up to all of us low folks.

in regards to the splitter . . . flows so very well & love that you guys care to tie in previously designed pieces with what you're currently working on. if it extends to the belly, will there be a way to remove this piece without getting under the car?

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
You're crazy man, I like you, but you're crazy

How would that even be possible? I mean even if it just bolted to the gv lip, worst case scenario, how on earth could you remove it without getting under the car? Velcro? Magnets? Does not compute.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
You're crazy man, I like you, but you're crazy

How would that even be possible? I mean even if it just bolted to the gv lip, worst case scenario, how on earth could you remove it without getting under the car? Velcro? Magnets? Does not compute.
Agreed let's make it structurally sound not attached with playdoh. I'm envisioning a flat surface extended back to where the belly pan meets the front subframe. That might be a tad on the large side but one can hope. Yeeee I'm excited to see what becomes of this.

·
Banned
478 Posts
slide onto guide pins & or use magnets to help direct where it goes?

I don't know. all of you guys would know more than me, but it's gotta be possible. I've been thinking of how to do similar with my beatrush underpanel. at some point, I will have a solution - it just may not be the best of them.

was mostly just throwing it out there for the moment.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts