ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried these on my car tonight. Tell me what you think. I'm also contemplating the Axis Oldskool 15x8 0 Et or OG-san 15x7. Also the sportmax 002 16x8 0 et.

·
Registered
720 Posts
my opinion is the body kit and paint scheme are not my taste

but its your thing and thats cool with me ! rims look great. with that body kit and paint scheme i dont think the old school would really match the car

·
Registered
534 Posts
I would say what I think about the car but I will get banned. the wheels look ok, just need to lower the car way more.

FYI the Axis og are +20offset

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would say what I think about the car but I will get banned. the wheels look ok, just need to lower the car way more.

Whats wrong with the car that makes you feel so negative toward it? Enough to get you banned? The wheels look ok? These are the same wheels on you NB. Time to go back to miata.net...more you speed buddy.

·
Registered
209 Posts
As "out there" as the Veilside kit is (No offense, it's simply not the style for me), seems like the wheels fit.

HOWEVER!

Add a bit more camber and a fender roll & pull, and you may be a tad better off. Looks like it may solve a potential rubbing issue in the front, at least.

I'd also look at possibly changing the center color of the wheels, to use one of the other colors in the car's palette to reduce that "busy" look that seems to turn a lot of people off toward a car.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So would you think they would look good with white centers or just get the silver? I plan on rolling the fenders and adding negative camber but I'm sure pulling won't be nessesary. My Other miata owns these rims and rubbing is not an issue(rolled and neg only).

Thanks for the input.

...and I know this kit is not for everyone....

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'd try to 'shop it to have white centers for you, but it would look like crap compared to what it is... But try to imagine it!

And yeah, sorry to emphasize the talk of your body kit... Heh :p

What kind of suspension are you rolling on? If you can, I'd get rid of the fender gap in the rear, to help even out the look a bit more.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ST springs with bilstein shocks. Was thinking of cutting a coil or two all around. I'd buy coilovers but my budget is not ready yet.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

Whats wrong with the car that makes you feel so negative toward it? Enough to get you banned? The wheels look ok? These are the same wheels on you NB. Time to go back to miata.net...more you speed buddy.
RusMan has one of the best looking NB's around and the 002's look flawless with his car.
The wheels could look great on your car too, if you sold the VS kit and spent the money on rolling the fenders and maybe sorting the suspension.

Attachments

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
The wheels could look great on your car too, if you sold the VS kit and spent the money on rolling the fenders......
Hmm...sounds like every other NA with 0 offset wheels.....how exciting.

Flyineunos I think those wheels look better in terms of fit than those red ones you have. Im not just sayin that because 0 offset is what all the cool kids have, the low and wide look really compliments the bodykit. The silver or gunmetal center (I cant really tell what it is) looks good.

16x8 +0 would be pretty wild!

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I dunno about the gunmetal and blue, maybe black centers would do it more justice? :-k

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

RusMan has one of the best looking NB's around and the 002's look flawless with his car.
The wheels could look great on your car too, if you sold the VS kit and spent the money on rolling the fenders and maybe sorting the suspension.

Hmmmm....then it will look like my other miata........Kit staying on cause I like it. Rusman NB is very nice and looks real good...I agree but nothing out of the ordinary. Just a stock NB w/ Sportmax.

FYI, if he's your buddy, great but you don't have to defend him. No attack on this side. Its all good.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

Hmmmm....then it will look like my other miata........Kit staying on cause I like it. Rusman NB is very nice and looks real good...I agree but nothing out of the ordinary. Just a stock NB w/ Sportmax.

FYI, if he's your buddy, great but you don't have to defend him. No attack on this side. Its all good.
I dont know the guy, but his kit flows with the lines of the miata.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Rusman NB is very nice and looks real good...I agree but nothing out of the ordinary. Just a stock NB w/ Sportmax.
Yes Rusmans NB is really clean,and its not just a stock nb with sportmax,not all nb's come with his front bumper,side skirts,hood,mud flaps,sparco seat,rollbars and so on. I know we all have are own taste and style and thats what makes fixing up a car fun, makes us stand out, however some choose to stand out more than others, thats just are choice.
come on guys.... wheres the love? :wink:
I think if you did do the center of the sportmax white it would flow with your car more, even the same blue would go better but of course, thats just me, if you love it, thats all that matters man. :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
dont get red sportmax then your car will be like a 4th of july float. i agree with someone who posted above, with your car maybe go 16's bet that would look nicer. as for the center color for the rims i vote white :p

1 - 20 of 52 Posts